A Good Pregnancy With Counterattack-Chapter 300

"Ten years ago, my brother died, the Azure Dragon Gang fell apart, all the brothers were wounded and killed, imprisoned in jail, escaped for their lives, who thought of me at that time?"

  "I wholeheartedly wanted to follow you, thinking that even if others don’t want me, you certainly won’t, but what did you do? You know I like you, and only you, but you leave me to sit I’m in prison! Have you ever thought that you might not be able to get out for a lifetime when you enter. I was only eighteen at the time, and there is no one to rely on. How can you keep me alive!?"

  Qu Cheng took a deep breath, and there was no wave in his eyes. "At that time, your brother was going to die. I won't go to jail for him. Could it be that he died inside?"

  "So I should be thrown away by you!?" Yue Zhao shouted uncontrollably, his beautiful eyes full of unwillingness.

  A mouth, the voice was trembling, "You don't know how I survived these years. You went to jail, and my brother died. I wandered around and had nowhere to go. If it wasn't for the boss of the Kun Gang to see Come on, do you think I can live to this day!?"

  Mentioning the past, despair and suffering flowed from Yue Zhao's beautiful face. He yanked up his sleeves, revealing the pinhole inside of his arm, with bruises and concealer on it, but it was still extremely harsh.

  "At that time, you didn’t care about me. I was wandering around with the few thousand dollars left in the gang. When I became a drug addict, I was almost dying. It was Kun Gang’s Li brother who saved me and took me to Y Cheng was with him. He gave me a lot of money. I no longer have to worry about not being able to buy goods. Where are you so-called "family" at that time!?"

  Qu Cheng smiled coldly, looked at him calmly and nonchalantly, and said, "Since I hate me so much and the Azure Dragon Gang, what are you doing back for? You can just stay in Kun Gang."

  "Oh, I remember, it wasn't that Kun helped that so-called Li brother kick you? That's right, the last drug addict is definitely not interesting. If you die in bed again if it gets a little bit fierce, it would be a disappointment. Didn't you turn to Scarface only after he looked down on your ass?"

  A word stuck to Yue Zhao’s pain point, causing his face to be instantly distorted. He clicked the pistol to protect him, wishing that Qu Cheng would be killed by a shot, but after he blew a whistle, the gate suddenly More than a dozen people from the Kun Gang rushed in, each holding guns in their hands, and their black muzzles pointed directly at Qu Cheng.

  All of a sudden, the situation in the entire banquet hall changed instantly. All the brothers of the Qinglong Gang fell. The only standing Qu Cheng was completely surrounded by the Kun Gang, and Yue Zhao's gun was still on his forehead.

  "Big Brother City, you'd better be honest. Even if you have experienced a lot of battles, one to ten, there is definitely no chance of winning. Moreover, you are still poisoned. If you don't go to the hospital for gastric lavage, your life will be dead. I really can't keep it."

  Qu Cheng grinned, his tall body weakly leaning against the wall behind him, his figure a little bit slumped, obviously his physical strength had reached his limit, he did not look at the Kun Gang thugs who came in at all, just for a moment. Looking at Yue Zhao, he asked, "What benefits does Scarface give you to make you sell his life?"