A Good Pregnancy With Counterattack Chapter 292

Xu Cinian didn’t even look at the menu. He raised his head and said to the waiter, “Give me a cup of green tea.” Then he smiled apologetically to Yue Zhao, “I’m sorry, I’m not used to the smell of coffee, and I’ve been suffering from insomnia recently. tried."

  It has been four months since Xiaodouding. He quit all tobacco, alcohol, and coffee. Of course, he wouldn't smash the face for Yue Zhao's face. It was unnecessary and he didn't have that thought.

   Yue Zhao's rebuke was mercilessly rejected by Xu Cinian’s two consecutive times. His face instantly became uncontrollable. The smile on his face was a little distorted, and there was a little sadness between his brows. He spoke in a low voice after a long time. "Brother Xu, are you still blaming me for what I said to you the day the resort opened?"

  Yue Zhao's fingers were covered on the back of Xu Cinian's hand, and his beautiful eyes showed sincere gaze, "I... admit that I really liked Brother Cheng at the beginning, but those are all things from the past. I divide things very much now. Clearly, I only treat him as a big brother. I feel guilty about what I said at the beginning. Besides, you saved me this time, and I owe you my life. Today I sincerely apologize to you. Can you please? ...Don't have such a big prejudice against me?"

  Isn't the person with the thorn in the first sentence me? Besides, if you really target everyone who is thinking about Qucheng again, you can't exhaust yourself to death?

  Xu Cinian thought it was funny, but he didn't show it on the face, waved his hand and said, "You have misunderstood. I didn't mean to you. I really can't drink coffee."

  "When I saved you back then, no matter who it was, I would help if I could help. You don't have to thank me. As for you and Qu Cheng, if I am really careful, I won't sit here and meet you today."

  After hearing this, Yue Zhao breathed a sigh of relief, with a smile on his face, "Brother Xu, it would be great if you are willing to forgive me. I'm really afraid that when I return to Qingyuan in the future, I won't be able to see you again. , So I am eager to meet you."

  As soon as the voice fell, the waiter came over with green tea. Yue Zhao graciously took the teapot and pushed the menu to Xu Cinian, "Look, we both just said, we forgot to order, the restaurant here I'm not familiar with it, Brother Xu, please come here. I will invite you for everything you say during this meal."

  Xu Cinian didn't say much this time, and looked down at the menu.

  Yue Zhao glanced at him quickly, then picked up the teapot, "Drink some hot tea, let's choose slowly."

  He brewed a cup of tea and rubbed his fingertips on the edge of the glass a few times. The quick movements were negligible. At this moment, the private room door suddenly opened and two bodyguards of the Azure Dragon Gang walked in.

  Xu Cinian raised his head in surprise, "Why did you come in?"

  "Before, Brother Cheng had an order, saying that city S is not peaceful recently. Let us follow you all the time, otherwise we will deduct our monthly money. Brother Xu, you can’t make it difficult for us. You and Yue Yue should eat and drink. Just think of us as pillars."

  These two people also knew Yue Zhao, and while talking to Xu Cinian, they smiled familiarly at Yue Zhao.

  Xu Cinian sneered, "That rascal is just an old mother, okay, since they are all here, let's sit down and eat together, Xiaoyue, do you mind?"

  Yue Zhao was stared at by a pair of narrow eyes, his fingers trembled slightly, and then smiled and shook his head, "Of course not, everyone is a family."

  Xu Cinian nodded with a smile, looked at the green tea in Yue Zhao's hand and asked, "Is this poured to me? Thank you."

  Speaking of him reaching out to pick it up, when Yue Zhao handed it to him, his fingers suddenly trembled, the cup slammed on the ground and turned into fragments, and even a cup of clear tea was destroyed.

  Hot water spilled over the table, and the two bodyguards helped to clean it. Yue Zhao stood up and said guiltily, "Sorry, the water is too hot. I didn't mean it. Brother Xu, are you okay? Ask the waiter to clean it up."

  "Don't be busy, just call them. You are more wet than me. Go to the bathroom and wipe it."

  Xu Cinian waved his hand, Yue Zhao patted the wool coat soaked in tea, grabbed his hair and walked out of the room.

  When walking through the corridor, a customer-like person stood at the window. As soon as he saw Yue Zhao coming out, he would walk into the private room, but was suddenly stopped by Yue Zhao's eyes.

  He glanced in the direction of the box, and shook his head very slightly.

  One of them stared at his fingertips and frowned very suspiciously. Why hasn't he done it yet?

  Yue Zhao brushed past the two of them, stretched out two fingers behind his back, and then shook his head. There were still two people inside. Today's plan was cancelled.

  Standing in front of the washstand, Yue Zhao carefully cleaned his hands, especially the gaps between his nails. There were a lot of white powder hidden in them. Now they were all soaked in water and flowed into the sewer together.

  After washing his hands, he stared at his gloomy self in the mirror and pressed the corner of his mouth tightly. After pouring some water on his face, he took a deep breath and showed a smile before turning and walking out of the bathroom.

  At this time, the two people at the door of the box had disappeared. When Yue Zhao was about to push the door in with his pockets, he suddenly heard Xu Cinian's call.

  "You have something next Saturday?"

  Because the corridor is very quiet, and the soundproofing of the private rooms is not good. At this time, I can even hear Qu Cheng’s low voice coming from the receiver, "Yes, next Saturday, the gang will give Xiaoyue half a banquet. Then the gang Everyone has to go. This has been set before. I have been busy recently and have not cared about going to the hospital to see Xiaoyue. I already feel very sorry for him. I have to attend the banquet.

  "What's the matter, Peacock, why are you asking this?"

  Xu Cinian chuckled and shook his head, "It's nothing, just ask casually. I'm going to see President Chen of Suguang Bank next Saturday night. I haven't met him before, thinking about when you were in the house before. There should be an intersection with him, so I want you to be a matchmaker to help me in the town, but if you have something to do, just let it go. I'll be alone and you will be fine."

  Qu Cheng let out a laugh on the phone, "Boss Xu, I'm not the God of Wealth of Wangcai, what are you doing with me in business talks? Be good, I sent more bodyguards to follow you that day, so I missed the appointment once, next time I help No matter who you talk to, I will accompany you honestly, right?"

  Xu Cinian laughed, "Okay, you don't treat me like a kid, I just ask casually, how old is it to talk about business? I can go by myself, and your bodyguards don't have to follow."

  Speaking of his appearance, he glanced at the door unintentionally, and half of his eyes were covered by his long broken hair. His eyes were fixed on the thin figure at the door, and then he moved quickly, even beside him. Neither of the bodyguards found it.