Chapter 199

When he first joined the society with Brother Long, he was just a fifteen or sixteenth boy. Before he finished his studies, he followed a bunch of gangsters in the street to fight and kill. Brother Long was just over the year. When the limelight was in full swing, he watched him fighting fiercely and desperately, so he picked it up and asked him to work hard with him.

  At that time, the Azure Dragon Gang was already a well-known big gang in S City, and they would accept any murder and merchandise business, but a triad leader like Long Ge had a very precious brother who was a mother and father since he was a child. It can be said to be the little ancestor of the Azure Dragon Gang. In order to protect this little ancestor from being injured by the enemy, Long Ge arranged a dozen brothers to serve as bodyguards for him 24 hours, including Qu Cheng.

  At that time, Yue Zhao was only a seven or eight-year-old kid. He had just entered elementary school. He had an inexplicable admiration for teenagers like Qucheng, so he had been following him like a little worm. The two of them have been playing since childhood, Long Brother is also very relieved to hand over his brother to him.

  It was not until Qu Cheng became an adult that the brothers in the gang began to introduce him to Ma Zi, and he realized that he prefers clean and resilient men compared to those plump and round women, so he told the people in the gang directly. It also saves them that they always give him a woman.

  As a result, as soon as the news leaked out, it reached Yue Zhao’s ears for some reason. At that time, when he was ignorant, he faintly felt that he had a good impression of Qu Cheng, so he simply told others that Qu Cheng liked him and was for his own sake. He became a homosexual, and all of a sudden everyone in the gang thought they were a pair, but God knew that Qu Cheng only regarded him as his younger brother, and had no other thoughts at all.

  After the misunderstanding spread, Qu Cheng explained tens of thousands of times, so that his lips became thinner, and no one believed that, using the logic of those rough guys in the gang at the time, the two big men were gay, and they grew up together. Big, the same goes in and out, it’s not a pair to have a ghost.

  At the end of the explanation, Qu Cheng was also annoyed, and he simply kept silent, and said whatever others liked to say. Anyway, he thought that Yue Zhao was still young, and he would not pester him again when he met someone he liked. Then he would clarify the misunderstanding. , Good for two people.

  It's a pity that he hadn't waited until the day to make it clear, Brother Long had liver cancer, and when it was found out, it was already in the advanced stage, and even the god Daluo could not be saved.

  Brother Long lying on the hospital bed, like Liu Bei Tuogu back then, handed Yue Zhao personally to Qu Cheng's hands, and said angrily, "I used to oppose you two things, now I am about to die, Qu Cheng, you have to take good care of Yue Yue and act as Brother Long, please..."

  Qu Cheng didn't have any excuses to refuse at the time. Long Ge saved his parents and cultivated him to this day. He couldn't watch his benefactor stubbornly, so he could only grit his teeth and resist this responsibility.

  But it hasn't been a few days since the heavy burden has been carried, but unexpected events happened again. Two weeks before Long Ge's death, the entire S city politics was upset. The new official took office and directly took the Azure Dragon Gang, and Long Ge was also involved, all of a sudden. Was sentenced to more than ten years in prison.