Counterattack A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 308

Qu Cheng's mouth curled up, he gave a low laugh, turned his head and said, "I don't want a dog's life with a scar face. If it's just to kill him, a bullet is enough. Why should I be the bait myself? "

  The little brother was stunned for a moment, "You mean...you want to catch a bigger fish with a scar face?"

  "That's right." Qu Cheng's eyes narrowed, and his black pupils were deep and determined. "What is a scarred face? It's just a silly face. If you die, you will die. But as long as the Kun Gang still exists, he still wants to swallow. Going down to the site of City S, the Azure Dragon Gang will never have peace, so if you want to do it, you will do a big one. What I want is that the entire Kun Gang will completely disappear in this world."

  The butt of the sparking cigarette was pressed against the table fiercely, and a few wisps of white smoke came out with a sound.

  The little brother understood in an instant. After taking the order, he hurriedly retreated. Qu Cheng looked out the window and couldn't help thinking of the scene when Xu Cinian lay on the bed to discuss the whole plan with him after receiving Yue Zhao's invitation that day.

  "You can't say anything. You are too risky to go alone. I would rather go shopping with Kun Gang instead of letting you be taken away by anyone!"

  Qu Cheng's complexion was frosty, and with a look of wind and rain, he could not help but press Xu Cinian on the bed, his tone firmly without any room for relaxation.

  Xu Cinian had anticipated this answer a long time ago and smiled and pinched the tip of his nose, "Well, let me put it down first, do you want to be a bait? Have you ever thought about what Yue Zhao and Dao Lian want? ?"

  Qu Cheng's expression was still unhappy, but he had calmed down a bit, lowered his head and bit Xu Cinian's mouth fiercely, "For you back then, I abolished my scar face and a leg. He must have waited for me to die. , Now he is letting Yue Zhao be a spy, nothing more than wanting the Qinglong Gang site and the money from Hao Ting, and finally kills me and snatches you."

  "Damn, it’s all because of you being in jail that caused me to be so blue, and now you still want to get along with him again? Tell you, dead peacock, as long as I'm still alive, there will be no way for me. !"

  He squeezed Xu Cinian's ass in resentment, and then was rewarded with a "Shadow Foot", "I'm serious, don't move."

  Xu Cinian put his arm around him, resting his head on his shoulder, and said earnestly every word, "You also said that Scarface wants two things, site and money. Now that Yue Zhao is ready to be right. If you start with the Azure Dragon Gang, you will deliberately create the illusion that he has taken away the Azure Dragon Gang. In this way, Scarface's self-confidence will definitely continue to swell, and you will be even more eager to get the Royal Court."

  "At this time, Hao Ting's money must be fatal to him. If he is not a last resort, he will definitely not throw away such a big piece of fat, so even if I personally act as a bait, he will definitely not dare to kill me. So what are you worried about?"

  Qu Cheng frowned immediately, "What about Douding? I know you want to do this for me, but I only want you to be safe with your child, nothing else."

  Xu Cinian smiled faintly, his narrow eyes met his dark eyes, his eyes were like the sea, and he raised his hand to hold Qu Cheng's face and said softly, "Qu Cheng, say a cruel thing, I can not have a child, As long as you, do you understand?"