A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 215

"Master...we really don't know. The warehouse is always dry and there are temperature control devices. We all act according to the rules. How dare we make a mistake!"

  Several warehouse employees were sweating anxiously, and their fingers were shaking with fright. They knew how important these houttuynia cordata were to this tasting activity. They knew very well, but now all the ingredients are rotten, and they are in their care. In the warehouse, how can they afford this blame?

  "Then explain to me why it became like this!" Xu Xinnian didn't expect things to suddenly become anxious, suddenly turning into such an unmanageable situation. He gritted his teeth with hatred, and his face was unnaturally distorted. Strangled these employees.

  All his hopes are in this event, and it's hard to achieve it because of this little mistake! ?

  A few employees were too scared to speak, and Xu Xinnian kicked over with an annoyance. Several people were all planted on the ground. The whole kitchen was silent, and no one dared to say a word at this time.

  Suddenly the door knocked, and the waiter outside urged, "Why don't the food still serve? The people outside are urging, and the master ordered houttuynia cordata."

  The head chef sighed with a sad face. He just wanted to say that this houttuynia cordata could not be made, but he was stopped by Xu Xinnian before he opened his mouth. Wait a moment."

  When the waiter heard the voice of the young master, he stopped urging, turned and ran out to continue his work, leaving everyone in the kitchen staring at each other.

  "Master, the houttuynia cordata is already rotten like this, it's useless at all, how can I cook?" the chef who was stopped just now couldn't help asking.

  Xu Xinnian's face was gloomy and he kept his mouth closed. After a long time, he turned his head and asked, "How much of the houttuynia in the warehouse is still usable?"

  The man shook his head and squatted, "No...no more, everything is rotten, even if there are a few that can be used, not even a dish is available."

  The lively music outside was in stark contrast with the silence in the kitchen. An employee tentatively said, "Or we will buy some more for emergency, Master, where you said you bought it, I will take someone there. ."

  "Idiot! If there is one in S city, I will go all the way to Qingyuan?" Xu Xinnian glared at him, pacing anxiously on the spot.

  It takes at least two hours’ drive from Qingyuan to here, and he bought all the goods from the entire farm before, and now he may not be able to buy houttuynia if he rushes past, not to mention that he has insufficient funds. , Even if you retreat 10,000 steps and say that you really bought it back, who can wait for more than two hours for the diners outside?

  At this moment, everyone was dumbfounded, anxious but didn't know what to do. The chef was very experienced, and when he saw the situation, he said without a word, "Master, let's change dishes. Although all the ingredients are used up now, at least It’s still easy to go to the market and buy some common vegetables. It’s more expensive than it is now."

  "No!" Xu Xinnian vetoed it.

  "If we don't change dishes, what will we use to deal with each other?" The chef argued for reasons.

  "If I say no, it won't work. It's not your turn to make a decision here!" Xu Xinnian narrowed his eyes and his face was pale.

  The dish of Houttuynia cordata was handpicked by Xu Jianguo, and it was promoted long before the event started. The slogan was also to keep healthy with medicated diet, and the biggest purpose of this event was to cleanse Xu's family, with Zhao’s private kitchen. The so-called "traditional authenticity" is better than others. If you don't get Houttuynia cordata, everything is in vain.

  He had already praised Haikou in front of Xu Jianguo. This event was his best chance to stand up. If the old man knew that there was a problem with the houttuynia that he was responsible for purchasing, how would he stay in Xu's house in the future? Foothold?

  Xu Xinnian became more frightened as he thought about it, a layer of cold sweat formed on his head, and his eyes suddenly sank.

  "Xiao Zhang, you go to remove all the houttuynia cordata from the warehouse, remove all the rotten roots, wash the remaining leaves with clean water, and prepare rice vinegar and soy sauce for the rest, and pickle the houttuynia cordata later. Cover the deteriorating color with the juice, and finally put it in boiling water and cook it. After a while, it will be made according to the original plan."

  "No master! Even if you remove the rotten roots and the leaves are black, how can you use them? If you eat something good or bad, we can't afford it!" The chef's expression changed, and he stopped everyone at once.

  Xu Xinnian also knows that this method is very risky, but he has no other choice, "I will ask you one sentence, will the leaves that are not completely deteriorated eat dead after being cooked with water?"

  "It's not fake to not eat dead people...but these are not fresh anymore. The Xu family always pays attention to ingredients, and..."

  "No more." Xu Xinnian glanced at him coldly. "It doesn't matter if it is not new, as long as you can't die, otherwise you will pay for the loss of hundreds of thousands of dollars?"

  The chef's face stiffened and he could not speak.

  "If this event is messed up, you are the sinner of the Xu family. You want to know how much your monthly income is enough to pay for it."

  There was a cold sweat on the head chef's forehead, and he didn't say anything anymore, turning around and began to deal with houttuynia.