Counterattack A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 259

A Wei and A Yong looked at each other and sneered, and kicked him again with one foot. Xu New Year hurried to kneel again, and then he was knocked down again. Several bodyguards seemed to be playing a game, making Xu New Year’s life better than death. , Finally fell on his knees on the ground, "Let me go... I will kneel down..."

  "It's a fucking dead dog, you are only a dog that is inferior to a beast, and say, are you a dead dog? To be honest, I will give you food today."

  With a foot on Xu Xinnian's head, he has given up all his struggles, his eyes are dull and mechanically nodded, "I am a dead dog...I am better than a beast...give me food...please..."

  In the first few days, he would resist fiercely. The more noisy a few bodyguards watched him, the more they wanted to fix him, but now he is obedient and low = not as good as a dog, and they have lost their interest in tossing him. After turning over, all the food fell on the ground, and he said with a sneer, "Since you admit that you are a dog, you probably won't use a human's rice bowl, just lick and eat like a dead dog."

  The two of them left with a big laugh and slammed the door shut.

  Xu Xinnian lay on the ground, his sluggish gaze slowly dissipated from his eyes, turning into overwhelming hatred and hideous resentment. He was motionless, his limbs on the ground, his hair and face were soaked by the vegetable soup spreading on the floor, and the food was glowing. He knew exactly what it was like to eat it with a faint smell.

  Slowly got up and wiped off the vegetable soup on his face. His fingertips dig out the blood on the ground, mixed with vegetable soup exuding a faint bloody smell, bit his lips tightly, and he used his fingers to move the rice to his mouth a little bit Li Sai, with blood red eyes, looked at the portrait of Old Man Xu opposite, showing a stern smile.

  He will not admit defeat, absolutely not!

  Eating is just to survive. He will definitely escape from here and kill Xu Cinian with his own hands. It will also give him a taste of how life is better than death!

  After lunch, the bodyguards guarding the Xu family's old house slid in and chatted together.

  A gate is the place where Xu Xinnian is detained. The voices of several people are so loud that they can be heard almost clearly across the room.

  "Hey, have you all seen the baby boy in Brother Cheng's house?"

  "Which dear son is that little fellow Wowo? Isn't he the son of Brother Xu?"

  The speaker smiled mysteriously, "I said so, but Brother Cheng loves this baby's pimple but he is no less than the father of Xu. When I was shifting work the other day, I went to the kindergarten to pick up my daughter from get out of class. Brother Zicheng personally picks up the baby bumps, this treatment can't even be done by the father?"

  One sentence amazed the people around him, "Brother Cheng is so busy every day that he goes to the nest in person? I thought he and Brother Xu would directly send their children to the boarding noble kindergarten. What you said is true. Is it reliable?"

  "Hey, what can I brag about? It is the Heping Kindergarten in the east of the city. If you don’t believe me, you go to see it by yourself. I’ve seen it several times. But recently, the help is not peaceful. Brother Xu is hospitalized again. I guess I don’t have time to experience it personally."

  "What the hell is going on in the gang?" Someone asked in a whisper, "I see the recent staff mobilization, and it feels like something big has happened."

  At this time, someone looked around vigilantly, lowered his voice and said, "I accidentally heard the call from the eldest brother in the area last time. I heard that we had a traitor."

  "Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

  A Yong sneered and glanced in through the crack of the door. Xu Xinnian was kneeling weakly on the ground, half dead, as if he had no breath.

  "I see it, now he has this virtue, what can he hear? Anyway, he has become a dead dog raised by Brother Xu, and we can see it with our brothers, and nothing will happen."

  A group of people knew that Xu Xin had become a zombie, and knew that there was nothing terrifying if he couldn't make waves, and continued to chat without scruples.

  At this time, Awei’s phone rang. After he went out to answer the call, he interrupted the conversation of a group of people when he came back, "Okay, don’t just talk to you. Just now, I received the order from the fourth brother, and the city wanted us Go back to the meeting together. Anyway, there won’t be any major issues here for a while. Just stay here with A Yong and I. Let the others return to the gang first."  

  Ah Wei is the leader of this place. He usually conveys all the orders above. This group of bodyguards didn’t say much when they heard this. They all understood that the Azure Dragon Gang was not peaceful recently, and they were also very active in cooperating with the transfer, emptying the glass. After his little wine, he left the old house in twos and threes.

  In the afternoon, the sun shines into the Xu's mansion, and the left-behind Awei and Ayong stand at the door bored.

  A Yong stretched out and yawned, "This command is really strange. Didn't Brother Xu also say to step up the manpower here? How come so many people are suddenly evacuated, leaving only the two of us?"

  Awei shrugged, "Probably a traitor has really come out of the gang. Brother Cheng is unwilling to let a fixed person guard a fixed place? Who knows, anyway, let's listen to what it says, just Xu New Year's current virtue. , The two of us can't control him?"

  "That's, oh...I'm sleepy, I'll squint for a while, you can call me if something happens."