Counterattack A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 318

At this time, Xu Cinian suddenly realized that this person's back was so familiar, and hurriedly called, "Dong Feng!"

  The person stopped abruptly. Xu Cinian took the hand of Wowo and walked over, staring at the person in front of him. He opened his mouth and didn't know what to say. In the end he just said, "It's you, right? Let me see the hat."

  The man froze on the spot, seeming to know that there is no way to avoid it, so he took off his hat and raised his head to reveal the face that was supposed to be very handsome, but now it was shabby and weather-beaten.

  It's really Dong Feng... Xu Cinian's eyes widened in surprise.

  Dong Feng raised his head and looked at Xu Cinian. His mouth moved and he seemed to want to make a smile. But when he saw the diamond ring box in Xu Cinian's hand, his eyes darkened instantly and he shouted bitterly. , "... Resignation."

☆, 92

  In the afternoon cafe, the sun was shining. Sitting on a chair digging the ice cream in front of him, he looked curiously at the two adults sitting next to the table.

  Xu Cinian stirred the coffee cup in front of him for a while, his face was unwavering and there was no expression on his face.

  And Dong Feng, who was sitting opposite, dressed as a cleaner, with oil stains still hanging on his body, sat in the bright and spacious hall, facing the curious gazes around him, he felt as though he was sitting on pins and needles, and he couldn't lift his head for a while.

  Two people have been sitting like this for more than an hour, during which no one spoke, and the atmosphere was so condensed and embarrassing. When the music in the hall was finished, the atmosphere dropped to a freezing point during the break.

  Xu Cinian looked at Dong Feng on the opposite side, his heart turned a thousand times, and he opened his mouth but didn't know what to say.

  The once high-spirited Dong Feng is already old. Sitting together with two peers, he is almost like his uncle. The eyes that were always bright and energetic are already muddy, the back is slightly curved, the fingers are rough, the dirt is hidden in the fingers, and there is no longer the heroism and vigor of the two people at the beginning. It's been so many years...

  Being looked at by Xu Cinian's gaze, Dong Feng felt as uncomfortable as being stabbed by a needle. He didn't dare to look up at the old man he loved, hurt, or hurt before him.

  Once he thought he had finally grasped this unattainable person, but looking back, the two are even more different. Today Xu Cinian is still as beautiful and alienated as when they first met, far away. , And he was already rotten in the mud.

  "Are you... have all these years been okay?" Dong Feng broke the silence first, squeezing a smile.

  Xu Cinian was stunned for a moment. Unexpectedly, the first sentence of the two people was like this, and they hooked up the corners of their mouths and said, "Well, they are all good, how are you...?"

  "Me?" Dong Feng looked at the cup of coffee in front of him that can only be afforded by half a month's salary, and smiled bitterly. "Me, too."

  "I was released from prison half a year ago. I have nowhere to go. I can only wander in society. I have changed several jobs and have been fired because of my previous prison case. Now I work as a cleaner in a shopping mall. It’s good enough to eat and drink."

  After he finished speaking, Xu Cinian did not speak.

  In my memory, Dong Feng was a face-saving, self-respectful person. When he first joined the Xu family, he drove a BMW and went to nightclubs when he was full of spirits. He was squandering a lot of money. The posture, who has fallen into this bleak and bleak end now, who is weird.

  The two of them were cold again for a while. Dong Feng looked at Xu Cinian, who was slightly rich in front of him, and his angular profile face. He was very worried. When he was young, Xu Cinian’s youthful appearance coincided with him. At the same time, his eyes were hot for a while, and he couldn't help but want to shake Xu Cinian's hand.

  Those rough hands, which seemed to never be able to wash their true colors, were immediately taken away when they were about to touch Xu Cinian. His hands froze in the air and dropped again.

  "I'm sorry... I have no other intentions after leaving the year."

  Xu Cinian shook his head. Just about to talk, the phone on the table rang suddenly. The number was Qu Cheng's. Both people saw it.

  Dong Feng's breath choked, and he retracted his arms silently. Xu Cinian answered the phone without even looking at him.

  "Peacock, where is it, I am going to the supermarket, and I will pick you up and Wowo in a while?" Qu Cheng's low voice with a smile sounded very clear between the two stagnant atmosphere.

  Xu Cinian laughed, "The little bastard is hungry, take him to eat ice cream, I heard Uncle Zhong said that there is rain at night, you don't come to pick it up, it is not convenient."