Chapter 201

Qu Cheng hooked his mouth and gave him a glass of freshly squeezed juice. "Did you not feel sick in your stomach yesterday? I'm afraid that the kitchen is not clean, so I will make it for you by myself."

  "How about Boss Xu, has my cooking improved? I can even make steamed dumplings now, can I ask for a compliment?"

  He had a smirk, the big five and the big three deliberately acted like a baby. If Xu Ci had laughed out early, but now he still has no mood to joke, took a sip of porridge with a spoon and bit off a steamed dumpling. He is a pumpkin fan Carrot stuffing.

  Everything is to promote digestion and nourish the stomach, and all the details reveal Qu Cheng's care. Xu Cinian is not blind, he is naturally transparent, and his heart is not so angry, but he still doesn't want to talk. .

  Seeing that he had spoken for a long time, Xu Cinian had no reaction, and could not help frowning, and reached out to touch his stomach, "Aren't these unpalatable? Is it still uncomfortable in my stomach? I'll rub it for you."

  Speaking of him, he reached out and stroked Xu Cinian’s belly, rubbing his thinly callused palms on the skin through the clothes, and actually stopped the stomach that was originally churning. It was almost like Qu Cheng’s telepathy. As soon as he touched, he honestly stopped making noise.

  Xu Cinian was amazed secretly, and felt that it would be boring to hold a stand like this with Qu Cheng, and simply shook his head and said, "It's not uncomfortable, what you have done is... very good."

  Qu Cheng was amused by him like this, "Why are you stupid lately? I can't help but want to bully you."

  He stretched out his hand to squeeze his face, but was suddenly slapped away by Xu Cinian, his movements were as fast as there was a plague on Qu Cheng's body.

  This action made both of them stunned. Qu Cheng's face became stiff, and his arms stopped in the air. The expression made Xu Cinian look a little uncomfortable, but he hardened his heart and did not apologize to him.

  In the end, Qu Cheng tugged at the corners of his mouth, and changed the subject with a smile like a okay person, “By the way, I bought some medicines, all of which are used to treat stomach problems. Anyway, I don’t understand this, so I asked the people in the pharmacy to give it to me. Take one, you can choose a few, don’t forget to eat it after dinner."

  He took out a large packet of medicine and didn't forget to pour a cup of warm water, so thoughtful that Xu Cinian couldn't fault it.

  What's the point of seeing an old lover without telling me the night before?

  Xu Cinian wanted to ask this question, but in the end he held it back. He is not an unconscious stone man, so Qu Cheng treats him like a long stream. He is not invisible. He nodded and said "I know". Nothing more.

  A breakfast was very dull. Qu Cheng racked his brains to make him smile, but he returned in vain.

  Although the two people were sitting on the same table, they made Qu Cheng somehow feel that Xu Cinian was alienating him deliberately, and even loathing him, but he really didn't know the reason, so he could only be anxious in his heart.

  After breakfast, it was time for Qu Cheng to go to work. He glanced at Xu Cinian, who was sitting on the sofa and watching TV, and took out the box he had hidden all night and placed it in front of Xu Cinian.

  "Tonight, the resort will hold an opening ceremony. The members of the Qinglong Gang will be there, and the gangsters of Hao Ting will follow. Will you go with me?"

  He opened the box and contained a full set of tuxedo suits, velvet texture, silk sequins wrapped around the neckline and cuffs, which was very valuable at first glance.

  Xu Cinian took a look and touched his clothes. "Did you buy this for me specially?"

  Mentioned that a rough man in Qucheng was a bit embarrassed, like an embarrassing cough, "I think you will look good on it, so just... if you don’t like this color, I also ordered other ones. Make you beautiful and beautiful, let others see, this is the peacock of my brother alone, I envy those bachelors who play bachelors to death."

  His mentality is so overbearing. Looking at Xu Cinian, who is silent on the other side, he is afraid that he will refuse. Before he can open his mouth, he rudely stuffs the gift box into his hand, "Don't let it go."

  He seems to be really not good at doing this kind of warmth offensive. A suspicious blush appeared on his embarrassed face. Xu Cinian glanced at him, and slightly aroused a smile, "I will go tonight, I am sure that your new store will open. It's for cheering."

  A word made Qu Cheng's frown all morning relaxed. He lowered his head and kissed the corner of Xu Cinian's mouth, which turned upwards, "That's OK, I'm waiting for you at night, you must come."

  "Good." Xu Cinian nodded with a smile.

  The new store opened, Qucheng had a lot of things to be busy with. Before he could finish his breakfast, he hurried to work. Staring at the back of him leaving, Xu Cinian put the dress in his hand back into the box without even looking at it. At a glance, he put it directly into the cabinet and ate it away.

  Originally, he was not in the mood to attend any opening ceremony, but seeing Qu Cheng's earnest and expectant eyes, he was suddenly relieved, and he even had unprecedented fighting spirit in his mind.

  Yesterday's blow fascinated his authorities and thought of escaping, but after thinking about it all night, he figured out everything.

  What if the man named Yue Zhao really has something to do with Qu Cheng? Now Xu Cinian is the only one who can stand upright beside Qu Cheng. Everyone else wants to stand aside. He is afraid to find the truth because of the roots of his tongue. This is not his usual style of doing things.

  It means that a man has a good vision. No matter what the sun shines on him, Xu Cinian has never been a coward. It is enough to have Xu Xinnian's lesson once. Who dares to fight Qucheng's idea this time, he will definitely not A little bit polite!