Counterattack A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 306

Scarface took a look at Xu Cinian's appearance, then kicked it over again, knocking the heads of a few people next to him with the crutch in his hand, and he saw blood in a few strokes.

  "Xu Cinian is the guest I invited! You toss him so much, don't you want to live anymore!?" A few sticks came down again, and several Kun Gang members were beaten and screamed.

  "Get out of here! Go outside and guard! If you dare to come in and harass Xu Cinian, you won't have to kill you!"

  Scarface gave an order, and several people ran out with peeing ass. For a time, only Xu Cinian and Scarface were left in the entire warehouse.

  Scarface came over holding a cane, his disgusting and ugly face with scars and a smile on his face, but he couldn't hide the greed in his eyes, "Farewell, this is all a misunderstanding, brothers are ignorant, you still Ok?"

  Xu Cinian looked at him coldly, and couldn't help sneer. I just hit him in front of the brother of the Kun Gang, didn’t he show it to him deliberately? Everyone was tied up by you. What kind of kindness is this time? people?

  "Oh, it turned out to be Brother Scar. It is true that you were broken by Qu Cheng. It is more disgusting than before. I didn't recognize it for a while. I'm so sorry."

  Just like a bayonet in a word, Scar's face was distorted immediately. The incident that Qu Cheng caused him to be disabled in the past, he hates to this day, is now even more furious when Xu Cinian proposes it so lightly.

  Severely suppressing his anger, he leaned over and stretched out his hand to pat Xu Cinian’s leg, “Xu Cinian, we did have a little unpleasantness in Mengshan Prison back then, but now I have forgotten it, you see, we two There is no deep hatred between them. I haven't seen each other for so many years, so I can't sit down and have a chat?"

  Obviously he was the kidnapper, but at this moment he deliberately lowered his posture. It was self-evident what he meant.

  Xu Cinian didn't bother to grind his lips with him, and moved the rope in his hand and said, "Scarface, don't be so arrogant, just say how can you let me go?"

  "Where are you, good things can't always be taken by Qu Cheng alone. Let's meet each other. Of course, I really want to see you." He reached out and touched Xu Cinian's shoulder, rough. His fingers rubbed the skin under his shirt, and his eyes were extremely revealing.

  Xu Cinian moved, sipped at him, and snorted coldly, "You try to touch me again, Haoting, you don't want it again?"

  "You arrested me for nothing more than trying to make money. I hold 80% of the shares in Hao Ting. As long as I sign, the money will be yours. Several billions will be enough for you and your Kun help for a lifetime. Yes, you have planned for so long because of the money. If you touch me again, I promise you will not get a cent of the money."

  As soon as he said this, Dao Scar's face suddenly became cold, and he could no longer maintain the appearance of "speaking softly" just now, and narrowed his eyes dangerously, "Xu Cinian, are you threatening me? Don't forget yours. Xiaoming is still in my hands, and it is not your turn to speak here."