A Good Pregnancy With Counterattack Chapter 253

He subconsciously sat up on the bed sheet, but was stopped by Qu Cheng suddenly, "Lie down and don't move, you don't care about it now, just keep your body healthy."

  When Xu Cinian watched him keep silent about the child, he raised his heart and grabbed his wrist all of a sudden, "Did something happen to Xiaodouding?"

  "Ding it..." Qu Cheng hesitated, his expression on his face was very complicated, as if he didn't know how to speak.

  When Xu Cinian saw his face, his face instantly turned pale. Could it be that the nightmare really came true?

  His head was instantly empty, he didn't even think about it, he sat up instantly, opened the quilt and jumped under the bed, but he didn't notice that there was still a bottle tied to the back of his hand. At this moment, he pulled the needle out halfway, and the blood flowed out instantly. Up.

  The door of the ward just opened at this time. Zhao Rui saw this scene as soon as he walked in. He ran in in fright, "Xu Cinian, you fucking die. Just pull out the sling when you wake up, lie down and lie down quickly. !"

  Just now Xu Cinian's movements were too fast. Before Qu Cheng had time to react, he jumped out of the bed. He was also taken aback at this moment. He quickly held him down, "Peacock, calm down and listen to me." "

  "Zhao Rui, is there something wrong with Douding? Don't hide it from me, tell me the truth! Didn't you keep it?!" Xu Cinian was so panicked at the moment, he couldn't even care about bleeding from his hand and grabbed it. Zhao Rui, almost regarded him as a life-saving straw.

  Zhao Rui frowned, took a look at Qu Cheng, then turned his head and said, "Who told you that you didn't keep it? That lump of meat is still lying in your stomach. If you don't believe me, I will take you to check it now."

  Xu Cinian was taken aback for a moment, and then glanced at Qu Cheng, "But...the way he was just now..."

  Qu Cheng was so unjustly killed right now, he quickly put his daughter-in-law on the bed, laughing and crying, "I said Peacock, you have to be reasonable, I didn't say anything, you guess what. Our son is fine, who dares to say No, we'll be anxious."

  "Then what's the matter with the way you were about to cry just now?"

  Qu Cheng couldn't help laughing, and coughed a few times and said, "Isn't this a surprise? Zhao Rui said that our puppies are a wonderful thing. Don't look at malnutrition, but the strength is so strong that they just won't leave."

  "Isn't that right? I have never seen your child like this." Zhao Rui laughed along with him, and pulled out the inspection report and placed it in front of Xu Cinian. "It is said that children three months ago are the most prone to miscarriage, and maybe just a little tired. Can't keep it. Your son is really good. He jumped up and down with you and was hit by a car. He was stunned and grabbed his stomach. He slipped to his mouth and floated back to his original position. This stubborn temper is too much for you."

  After walking around in the sky and the earth, his heart also fluctuated. Xu Ci took a long sigh of relief. Only then did he feel a little soft in his feet. He lay back on the bed obediently, grabbed the back of Qu Cheng’s hand, and took a bite hard, and then felt that Feeling uncomfortable, I really want to kick him, but I think about it.

  "Whhhhhhhhhhhhhh, don't bite the peacock, you are a dog."

  "What kind of shit look is you, do you know that our son is still alive and still looks like a bitter enemy?"

  The three words "our son" made Qu Cheng heard that his eyebrows were raised, his heart and lungs were called comforting, and the smile at the corner of his mouth couldn't be hidden. "You have to understand that a man who has just upgraded to become a father will inevitably be anxious. Phobia, when I think about licking a little peacock with a bad temper and hard temper, I will still have great strength and dead skin on the face, and the stomach will be hurt. Keeping one is enough for a headache. If you raise a nest... …Plus the snack food from Wowo, I'm so stressed."

  "It's going to you, Wowo can make soy sauce, less pretends." Xu Cinian continued to bite his arm, leaving a string of teeth marks on his strong arm, like a candied haw.

  Qu Cheng let him bite, bent over to put Xu Cinian in his arms, and the tips of the noses of the two were brought together. He whispered, "How can this be the same? I never saw Wowo when I was a child. You must take good care of the little beans every time you say anything."

  As he reached out and touched Xu Cinian’s belly, although he could not feel any movement, he still said solemnly, “Douding, be prepared and accept your father’s feeding. When you come out, you must never be thinner than your brother. By the way, your elder brother is a gluttonous little fat man, you have to learn like him, and you will get hooked with your father."

  "What a mess." Xu Cinian leaned forward and closed with a smile, holding his hand that made a mess on his stomach.

  Qu Cheng looked down at him, with deep eyes with tenderness, the two looked at each other, and smiled and kissed him.

  The door of the ward closed silently, Zhao Rui took the medical records and copied his pockets and walked forward, looking up at the sky outside the window, hey...I am lonely, envy and hate!

  *****

  Qu Cheng said that he should take good care of Xiaodouding, but he really did not break his promise. He ran to the hospital for three meals a day, studying recipes and delivering food and soup. He almost regarded Xu Cinian as a national key protected animal and even went to the toilet. I have to hold on, for fear that he fell and bumped, making Xu Cinian feel helpless every day. He is also a big man, not tofu, and can be broken with one touch?

  Repeatedly emphasized to someone many times, someone always laughed loudly, took a spoonful of soup to his mouth, coaxed, "Good treasure, take another sip."

  "..." Xu Cinian was speechless, and was forced to get goosebumps.