Counterattack A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 305

☆, 88

  The car was bumpy all the way, Xu Cinian's eyes were covered with black cloth, and the surroundings were pitch black. He felt that time was getting tougher and he fell asleep unknowingly by leaning on the back seat of the car.

  Wow...

  Pouring a bucket of cold water on his head, he shivered with cold, his eyelashes trembled, and he was awakened from a dream, and he was extremely unhappy.

  He didn't come early and didn't come late, but he came to toss while he was sleeping. He was really a bunch of tortoise grandsons.

  The black cloth from his eyes was taken off. Xu Cinian, who was completely free of Chinese medicine, got up and slowly opened his eyes. There was a bright light in front of him, and four or five people stood around.

  Cold water dripped down his neck and into his clothes. The cold of early spring hit Xu Cinian's spirit. He secretly moved his tied hands and feet. After making sure that he had enough physical strength, he continued to curl up. On the ground, recharge without a word.

  "Fuck! You kid, get up for me, don't pretend to be fucking!" The people of the Kun Gang raised their hands to grab Xu Cinian's collar and pulled him from the haystack.

  Xu Cinian allowed them to toss. After being pulled up, he opened his eyes, pretending to be ignorant, and said, "You kidnap me is nothing more than extortion. As long as you let me go, you can count the money."

  "Oh, this kid is quite calm after he got caught, he deserves to be the one Qu Cheng liked." Someone next to him sneered, then squeezed Xu Cinian's chin and glanced at his face, "He looks good. , But it's far from Yue Zhao's oily and smooth face. Why doesn't Qu Cheng's stupid want him, but you are such a baby?"

  The people around laughed loudly, "Maybe people are working hard in bed, you know what a fart!"

  "You said, is this grassy man really stronger than a woman?"

  "Perhaps, if it wasn't for you to try? Anyway, he is from Qucheng. If you curse him, he will definitely be disgusting. Hahaha..."

  A group of people laughed heartily. Xu Cinian, who was tied to a chair, kept silent and kept his eyes closed. His cold stone-like reaction made the Kun Gang very annoyed.

  Finally caught a "big fish". I wanted to humiliate him hard, but until now I haven’t seen any expression of fear on his face. It’s almost like a fist hitting cotton. What the hell is there? Have fun?

  One hand squeezed Xu Cinian’s face, and said contemptuously, “Why don’t you say something like Xu? Did you listen to us saying that, you think of the taste of being X, now you even talk about ecstasy Can't come out?"

  The humiliating words did not make Xu Cinian angry, he sneered, "A bunch of mad dogs barking, I don't understand, how to speak?"

  "You fucking--!" The man immediately froze. He took a knife from his pocket and was about to stab Xu Cinian. At this time, the person next to him stopped him, "Don't kill him, Brother Scar still keeps it. If his life is useful, do business first."

  The man stared at Xu Cinian angrily. After a while, he put away the knife angrily, and then slapped a piece of paper in front of him, "Xu Cinian, it’s useless for you to be crazy. None of the arrested ones will run away. Don’t expect Qucheng to come to rescue you. This place will not be found even if the god of Daluo is there. I advise you to be more acquainted and sign quickly, otherwise you will be the one who suffers. !"

  Xu Cinian lowered his head and glanced at the piece of paper, which read a few large characters "Haoting Equity Transfer Contract."

  I couldn't help but sneer in my heart, and the corners of his mouth curled up. Everything was not unexpected. The tortoise grandson of Scarface was so good.

  He coughed "weakly" twice and said, "I don't care if you are the Kun Gang or what kind of help, I want me to send Haoting for nothing. That is a daydream."

  As he said, he spit on the transfer contract on his knees, his face was frosty.

  His behavior made the Kun gang next to him angry in an instant. One of them laughed sinisterly, took a knife and drew on Xu Cinian's body, the blade was lightly hardened, and then on his exposed wrist A blood stain was left on it, and red blood flowed down the slit of the knife, "Smelly girl, don’t know what is good or bad! Although Brother Dao Scar wouldn’t let us kill you, but it didn’t say it could not be tortured. You, you can think clearly, if you don’t sign, this knife will cut off your wrist directly."

  Xu Cinian didn’t change his face, as if the bloodshed was not himself at all. A sneer appeared at the corner of his mouth, and he said sarcastically, "If you really want to cut off my hand, no one will sign it for you. Then I will see yours. Will Brother Scar forgive you? If you fly away the mansion he wants, I am afraid it will be worse than mine."

  "Grass your mother! Are you a bitch = people dare to threaten me!? If I don't kill you today, it will only make you worse off! It depends on whether you sign or not!"

  The man was obviously stabbed to the pain point. He stretched out his hand to lift a stool and was about to hit Xu Cinian. At this moment, his body suddenly leaned forward, and he was kicked from behind. Ground!

  Several people around him were stunned for an instant, and suddenly turned their heads. Xu Cinian raised his head and saw a scar face limping in.

  After eight years, the two enemies faced each other head-on like this for the first time.

  "Let you treat you fucking politely, you are all deaf to me!?"