Counterattack A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 249

Xu Cinian, who was poked to the pain point, curled his mouth and lowered his eyelashes helplessly. He didn't know what happened to him and laughed. "He came to my house to cook for me yesterday. He obviously didn't know how to do anything. He wanted to learn clumsily. , That appearance made me feel very sorry for him. I thought about it all night last night. After all, this is a matter of two people. I made the decision alone. Any further delay will only cause misunderstanding. Compared with him, revenge and career It seems not so important anymore."

  Zhao Rui laughed, "Why didn't you say yesterday, came to me and sighed?"

  Xu Cinian rubbed his forehead, "Because when I almost blurted out, you called me, and then he seemed to be angry, and he didn't say a word to me. I regret that my bowels are all blue now."

  A thunderstorm struck Zhao Rui's head, making the smile on his face freeze, "You...what did you just say that your man is doing?"

  Xu Cinian wanted to laugh but didn't dare to laugh, "Uh... he is the little head of the Azure Dragon Gang, don't be afraid, others are very good."

  "..." Fuck Nima! ! Isn't this the underworld! ?

  For the first time, Zhao Rui felt that as a urology doctor, he had to shoulder the mission of helping men give birth. It was really stressful.

  After sending away Xu Cinian, and babbling a series of precautions, Zhao Rui took a long breath and raised his hand to look at his watch. It was already past nine in the evening. He closed the door of the ultrasound room and stuffed his stethoscope into his pocket. , Turned around and walked downstairs, pushing away the urology clinic.

  In the previously empty room, I don’t know when there was an extra person. He leaned heavily on the table, with an unlit cigarette in his mouth, and his black suit was half open, revealing a piece that was as strong as iron. Chest.

  Seeing Zhao Rui pushing the door in, he looked up and down, half-squinting his eyes and a sneer, "Dr. Zhao?"

  Zhao Rui froze for a moment, but didn't react.

  The man raised his eyebrows, "Hello, my name is Qucheng."

  Hearing the last two words, Zhao Rui subconsciously put on his glasses, and suddenly felt a cold wind coming in from his back. It's really bad...

  ***

  When Xu Cinian drove the car on the street aimlessly, thinking about things in his heart, he became more absent-minded. The car was going around on the road, not knowing where the destination was.

  These few days, Qu Cheng gave himself a big vacation, and it was a good thing to live in the courtyard all the time, but after the unpleasantness of last night, he went back so early, which made Xu Cinian a little frightened.

  For so many years, he has almost forgotten what it feels like to be uneasy, but at this moment his mood seems to be returning to the period of seventeen or eighteen years old, because he has done something wrong and wants to apologize but does not know how to speak. Wanting to get closer, but also afraid of meeting is another cold war.

  How did it happen...

  Xu Cinian scratched his hair hard, wishing to slap himself twice.

  Luo Xiaomao has said that he is arbitrarily arbitrarily, even if he has good intentions, he has to bury himself in his heart, and he decides nothing to discuss with others. He is always so lonely, sullen and stubborn, like a donkey.

  Thinking about this evaluation is really objective. If he hadn't set a deadline for himself for the next month at the beginning, and kept the little bean matter under the covers, he wouldn't have done it like that yesterday.

  When a man is in estrus, he doesn't interrupt him for any reason, and he takes someone else's call and leaves. No one can forgive this, right?

  "Xu Cinian, you stupid!" He rubbed his face vigorously and constantly scolded himself in his heart. When he thought of Qu Cheng's deep eyes and cold face last night, his heart ached with guilt.

  He thinks too much and has many worries. He thinks that one month's time can settle all the bad things in the past, and he greets Qu Cheng with the new little life, but it is a pity that things have gone against his wishes. Seeing Qu Cheng's face, he has been completely Compromise and surrender.

  It's just a sentence, why bother?

  Xu Cinian rubbed the messed up hair, took a deep breath, squeezed and stopped the car, looked at a small alley not far away, and had an idea in his mind.

  He opened the door of the car with his wallet and mobile phone and walked out along the small alley. As expected, he saw an imported food supermarket around the corner.

  The last time he remembered passing by Qucheng, the guy said that the white wine in this shop was delicious, and he had to move all the wine in this shop back home when he had time, to relieve his gluttons every day.

  Xu Cinian smiled, opened the door and took a lot of effort, and finally found the white wine Qu Cheng said. Holding the dark green wine bottle, he thought for a while and took out his mobile phone.

  "Farewell." The phone rang soon, and Qu Cheng's low voice came.

  The two people haven't said a word from last night to today, and Xu Cinian is rarely nervous, "Are you at home?"