Counterattack A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 301

"Qu Cheng, you fucking treachery! Back then, he kept saying that he would take care of me for the rest of my life, but I didn't do it all. You are not qualified to mention brother to me!"

  At this point, Yue Zhao’s face was green, and Qu Cheng kept listening expressionlessly, neither refuting nor answering, as if the whole body’s strength had been completely exhausted, and the trapped beast could no longer struggle, "So last time you Being chopped is a lesson that Scarface deliberately taught you? Since the mission has not been completed and you can come back alive, what new deal did he make with you? Why did you frame Ah Si?"

  Even though his head is dizzy, Qu Cheng's thinking is very sharp, hitting the most critical problem at the first sight, Yue Zhao paused, his face sinking, and he hated his shrewdness very much, and sneered, "Bro Cheng, you still It's not easy. You can guess it all right. Forget it, anyway, you're still a beast, it's okay to tell you, even if you die, you have to be a ghost."

  "In the beginning, if you were kind to me, maybe I wouldn't be so cruel to you, but you took away the Azure Dragon Gang and gave all the money to Xu Cinian. What do you want me to do? There is no white powder. If I continue to be a good person, I will always be a dog in your eyes. I will never get people and money in my life, and I will have to live my life in the days of being chased by the Kun Gang. This business is really worthless. Up."

  "Since you are so cruel to me, of course I can't make you feel better with Xu Cinian's bastard person. I will have nothing to be a good person, and with Brother Scar, I can at least save my life, why not do it. "

  He spoke slowly, but Qu Cheng was exhausted, his eyes turned black, his body continued to slide, and finally fell to the ground, barely holding his breath.

  Seeing him like this, Yue Zhao laughed, and didn't hold the gun at him anymore, pacing in front of him happily, enjoying the taste of holding the man Qu Cheng tightly in his hand.

  "At the beginning, I missed the opportunity and didn't take back the Azure Dragon Gang and Hao Ting. I want to come back and I can only stun the snake, so I put my idea on Ah Si. I know that he is your confidant and has a high prestige in the gang. If you want the snipe and the clam to compete for the profit of the fisherman and completely disrupt the entire gang, you must start with him, a key figure who lifts the weight, but he can only blame him for his bad life and his confidant, so I have to follow you and let it go. This obvious target is not used, am I a fool?"

  "So after you were taught by the Kun Gang, you immediately thought of planting everything on Ah Si and deliberately telling me that there were traitors in the gang, just to make me suspicious and to dispel your doubts about you as a'victim'?"

  Yue Zhao chuckled lightly, proud in his beautiful eyes, "Not bad."

  "Then Xu New Year's escape was planned by you?"

  Speaking of Xu New Year, Yue Zhao sneered, "So what? I told Ah Wei to transfer all the Xu family bodyguards in the name of Ah Si, and I even wiped his buttocks and took them secretly. Wei's cell phone, he didn't even kill Xu Cinian. He was really an idiot."

  Qu Cheng's eyes were gloomy as if to drip ink, he let out a laugh, and said in a calm voice, "Since he helped him so much in secret, why didn't you and Scarface save him when he was killed?"

  Yue Zhao raised his eyebrows in disdain, blinked his eyelashes, inadvertently showing amorous feelings, leaned in front of Qu Cheng and smiled and said, "When the chess pieces are no longer useful, they must be thrown decisively. I helped him so much. He hasn't succeeded. If you save him again, won't you be suspected by Brother City? My goal has not been achieved yet, so why are you willing to make you doubt me, right?"

  Qu Cheng looked calm, leaning against the wall and looking up at Yue Zhao, his mouth curled up, "Then let me guess again, you could not come out in the hospital before, and you are not allowed to fall asleep at night. Brothers went to watch the night for you, in order to make it easier to contact Scarface. Later, I heard that all the brothers of the Qinglong gang would be summoned to do a dust washing feast for you, and it was still Al Si’s own preparations, so you immediately moved into the frame. The mind of poisoning power, right?"

  Yue Zhao raised his head and laughed lightly, his handsome face like a crown jade under the shining of the crystal lamp, "Unfortunately, Brother Cheng, you understand it is too late. Now all the members of the Azure Dragon Gang are poisoned, and they are probably dead by now. , Ah Si, who was loyal to you, was killed by your own hands, and you were surrounded by my people again. Who else can come to save you now?"

  Qu Cheng laughed low, accompanied by a hoarse cough, his eyes calm and calm as water, "So what do you want? Now shoot me immediately?"

  Yue Zhao's face was uncertain, and he held the gun for a few minutes, and said in a whispering voice, "Big Brother City, I don't need to kill you, as long as you are willing to hand over all the sites of the Azure Dragon Gang and kill Xu Ci with your own hands. Years, stay with me, I will spare you, how?"

  Qu Cheng let out a laugh, sighed almost inaudibly, closed his waveless eyes, and said nothing from beginning to end.

  Yue Zhao's face became cold, frowning tightly, "Qu Cheng, why don't you say that you have accepted your fate?"

  "Because, I have finished asking what I want to know."

  Qu Cheng opened his eyes slowly, and a meaningful smile was drawn on the corners of his lips. His eyes were clear for an instant. Such an expression instantly caught the memory of Yue Zhao's heart, as if the invincible and tough man came back in an instant. There was an unprecedented panic in his heart.

  No... something is wrong...

  Yue Zhao suddenly cast his gaze on Ah Si who was lying on the side, shot in the chest, but there was only a shallow pool of blood on the ground. This is absolutely impossible!

  He opened his eyes sharply, and shot Qu Cheng without hesitation, but Qu Cheng was faster than him. Before the trigger was pulled, he had already preemptively attacked. A knee that jumped towards Yue Zhao was a shot. When he rolled on the spot, a bullet was immediately inserted into the wall he was relying on!

  Yue Zhao fell to the ground, and was about to raise his gun to counterattack, but was held down by the person who suddenly jumped up behind him, and then he was screwed and pressed on the opposite pillar with his backhand. He was so quick that he looked up and saw that he was not breathless just now. Who else is Ah Si? ?

  The sudden emergence of circumstances, a dozen of Kun Gang brothers just froze for a while, then raised their hands and fired, but all the people in the entire banquet hall who should be poisoned to death, all stood up quickly at this time, and a dozen people were instantly killed by hundreds. Surrounded by individuals, their bullets had not even been released, they had been killed by hundreds of bullets.

  With a series of loud noises, the floor-to-ceiling glass windows of the banquet hall shattered to the ground.

  More than a dozen people have not survived their lives, completely falling in a pool of blood.