Counterattack A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 298

He froze in place in disbelief, but Qu Cheng, who was half-kneeling in front of him, stubbornly supported the ground with one hand and a gun in the other, staring at him grimly.

  "Asi, the traitor is really you."

  A Si staggered, and immediately reacted, and the last trace of blood on his face disappeared in an instant, "Bro Cheng...I didn't betray you."

  He wanted to come and help Qu Cheng, but a bullet hit his feet with a bang, and the floor tiles under his feet broke into several pieces with a bang.

  Qu Cheng didn't eat much, and only tasted a bit of red wine, so the poisoning was not deep. He stood up slowly by supporting the wall, looking at the brothers lying down in the entire banquet hall, laughing dumbly. There was hoarseness and uncontrollable anger in this voice, "A Si, remember how old you followed me, huh?"

  His voice was unstable, but he was originally a dangerous beast that did not care about life and death, even if he was injured, he could still stand tenaciously.

  Ah Si has never seen Qu Cheng look at him with such a cold and merciless gaze, and for a moment his lips trembled, "Brother Cheng, you believe me! I can never betray you in this life!"

  "Bang" another bullet came out and scratched Ah Si's cheek, "Answer me!"

  "Sixteen years old..." Ah Si took a breath and was anxious, "Bro Cheng, you are very dangerous now, I will take you to the hospital first, you believe me and will not harm you!"

  He came up to help Qu Cheng, but was hit with a fist, and blood immediately came out of his mouth.

  "Sixteen years old... Hahaha... It turned out that it has been eight years. I have raised you for eight years, and in the end I will raise a wolf that eats inside and out." Qu Cheng's voice is not ill, if not for the occasional panting, Hardly anyone could tell that he had been poisoned.

  A four hundred mouths couldn't argue, his eyes were filled with blood, and he roared loudly, "I didn't really do this Brother Cheng! There must be a ghost in the gang, you can't be fooled...Ah!"

  Qu Cheng kicked his heart, and Ah Si subconsciously counterattacked, but he was still not an opponent of the poisoned Qu Cheng. He was almost mad, struggling, and suddenly a cold gun was poked on his temple.

  "You didn't make it? You prepared all the food and drinks at the banquet today. You told me that these have nothing to do with you?!"

  Qu Cheng was dizzy and dizzy, and there was a constant roar from his ears like an explosion. He resisted the pain, pressed Ah Si firmly, and sneered, "I'll just say why you would rather stay in the kitchen instead of coming out. When you attend a banquet and let you eat, you will also push back and forth. It turns out that...the wait is now."

  "A Si, do you remember what I told you back then? I believed you for the last time, and now this last opportunity is exhausted."

  Ah Si took a deep breath, her lips trembled, her face pale as paper, "Yes... I know that now I can't argue with a hundred mouthfuls, why food and red wine are poisonous, I really don't know... Brother Cheng, you can adjust the monitoring , You can go to my room to check, if I have half a lie, I won’t die!"

  Qu Cheng laughed, his voice hoarse as if he had poured grit into it, "Do you think I suspect you just because of this incident?"

  The muzzle approached, and the skin on Ah Si's temple was worn away, "Yue Zhao was ambushed by the Kun Gang at the beginning, and those who can call out the car without any formalities can count them with one hand, including you."

  "At that time I didn't suspect you, but later..."

  The cold gun slapped Ah Si in the face, "When Xu Xinan escaped, everyone on the scene said that you called Ah Wei before he died. At that time, everyone's head was pointed at you, I I still don’t believe it, I always treat you as my own brother, so I don’t say anything, and I still let you stay in the help."

  As soon as these words came out, Ah Si's tears almost fell. He trembled a few times and said hoarsely, "Brother Cheng...I was planted. You and Big Brother Xu are my only relatives. I won't Why don't you believe me when you do something that is not as good as a beast?"

  "Okay, I want to believe in you, but you give me a reason to believe in you." Qu Cheng smiled bitterly, with unconcealable anger and heartache in his voice, "So many things are related to you, I can say it is a coincidence. What about today? Why do you think I should tell you to trust you again?"

  "That's because I want to give you one last chance to make you look back, don't force me to do something to you, but what did you do, eh? What did you do, Ah Si!?"

  Qu Cheng grabbed Ah Si by the collar and pressed him against the wall next to him with a "bang". The muzzle kept facing him firmly, "Before today, I already had evidence of your betrayal. I found out the records of back and forth with the Kun Gang, as well as the time and place of each action, which are completely consistent with the things of Xiaoyue and Xu New Year! In front of so much evidence, do you still want to lie?!"

  Ah Si shook sharply and widened his eyes, "Impossible! It's impossible! I don't know anyone who binds, how can I contact them! Check the monitoring on the corridor of my room, someone must blame me , As long as I find that person, I dare to confront him face to face—"

  "boom!"

  The gunshot rang out instantly, gun smoke burst from the muzzle of the black hole, and a bullet was shot out and penetrated into Ah Si's body fiercely.

  His body was leaned back fiercely by the huge impact, hit the wall behind him and bounced back, blood gushing out of his chest instantly, the large blood stains dyed huge scarlet flowers on the white shirt, the more blood The bigger the opening, the uncontrolled spread, A Si looked at Qu Cheng in disbelief, unable to say a word.

  Qu Cheng closed his eyes and lowered his arms to cover the unpredictable gaze in his eyes.

  Ah Si slowly fell down in front of him, and fell to the ground. After a while, the blood on his chest was collected into a pool of blood on the ground...