Counterattack A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 273

"Your father eats more than piggy now. If you grab a meal with him, your brother will have no food to eat. Dad will take you out for a big meal. How about fried chicken legs and ice cream?"

  With a word, Wowo nodded immediately, clasped Chengcheng’s neck obediently and walked out of the ward door, not forgetting to wave with Xu Cinian, “Dad, let my brother eat more, I’ll come back to play with him soon, Doudou, For nothing~"

  Qu Cheng blinked at Xu Cinian, and closed the door with a smile.

  After Luo Xiaomao watched the father and son leave, he turned around and smiled and said, "Brother Cheng is very good at coaxing children, I didn't expect it."

  Xu Cinian smiled and took a sip of beef spinach porridge, "Yes, he hurts more than me. If I am a bit fierce, he has to protect me. I sigh."

  "Forget it, if you don't hurt your son, you will run to see Xu Xinnian by yourself? I think you are really going to die." Luo Xiaomao snorted, still frightened at the thought of the previous day." Fortunately, Wowo is fine. I am actually really afraid that after such a blow, it will leave a shadow on the child."

  When it comes to this, Xu Cinian’s face changed and he sneered, “Xu Xinnian relied on Wowo to threaten me, of course, he was reluctant to hurt the hostages, not to mention that a child of Wowo’s age already has a sense of danger. I was afraid that the child would cry along the way, and he was simply stunned. This would be considered as allowing Wowo to escape and save his life. If he really hurts a hair on Wowo, it's not like getting a headshot by the police now. It's easy."

  Luo Xiaomao was taken aback for a moment, and immediately reacted, "Wait a minute... What do you mean by this, is it... You arranged the police to shoot?"

  Xu Cinian nodded, took a sip of porridge in his mouth, and said with a smile, "This matter is a bit complicated to talk about. At that time, when I received Xu Xinnian's transaction address, I went too eagerly, so I only told Qu Cheng. What I mean, I didn't expect him to understand it so thoroughly."

  "From the very beginning, I didn’t plan to go to see Xu Xinnian alone. I knew exactly how vicious his methods were, so I couldn’t fight him for the lives of myself and Douding. I have a tracker on my body for the purpose of Encourage Qucheng and the police to find Xu New Year. As long as I entangle Xu New Year and give Qucheng enough time, he will find me."

  "Wait a minute, I'm a little confused." Luo Xiaomao scratched his hair and added a piece of beef to Xu Cinian's bowl. "What's wrong with the tracker on your body? Xu Xinnian won't be so stupid that he doesn't even search your body. ?"

  Xu Cinian smiled and stretched out his hand to reveal the repaired peacock ring on the ring finger. "Remember when you asked me why Qu Cheng gave me such a large mansion?"

  "How can I understand the local tyrant's thoughts when I wait for Diaosi?" Luo Xiaomao shrugged and shook his head.

  Xu Cinian laughed out loud, and the rice grains spurted out, "You have the ability to say this in front of him, and see if he doesn't break your thin legs."