Counterattack A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 246

While Xu Cinian was in tears and kept washing his eyes with clean water, he suddenly picked up the person horizontally and placed it on the opposite washstand, and then the whole person was pressed on.

  Xu Cinian was startled, unable to open his eyes, but exclaimed, but Qu Cheng suddenly caught his lips before the sound was complete.

  "!" 

  He was sitting on the stage with tears in his eyes. He couldn't see what was in front of him at all. He could only see the outline of Qu Cheng, so he didn't see his eyes as deep as night.

  The fiery tongue broke in, and the tip of his nose was full of the breath of Qucheng. The commotion in the body broke out at this moment, as if a time bomb was installed inside the body, and the lead was this person called "Qucheng".

  In the past two or three months, he felt that his bloodline seemed to echo Qu Cheng. Every time he came up, he was excited and unable to control himself. He even got hot with his stomach, as if he couldn’t wait for Qu Cheng. Cheng stretched out his hand to touch him.

  During the period of more than half a month's window, the two big men wiped out their guns at once. After just a kiss, Xu Cinian's scalp was numb, and it was the first time he discovered that he wanted this man so much.

  There was a mess in his head, he had no time to think, put his arm around Qu Cheng's neck, and entangled it more ferociously and actively, grabbing the initiative with Qu Cheng's tongue.

  Glue each other tightly together, the lips constantly make a fascinating sound of water stains, and with the gurgling braised pork on the pot, everything seems to be logical.

  Xu Cinian leaned his back against the wall, his legs separated naturally, Qu Cheng was embedded in the middle of his body, and he pulled off his tie indiscriminately and threw it aside, then kissed him eagerly, breathing heavily on the tips of their noses. The two looked at each other, their fiery gazes glued together, Xu Cixiao laughed, wiped his wet lips, and then pulled Qu Cheng's collar and bit his lips again.

  He didn’t want to hide anything. His desire for Qu Cheng flowed violently. He didn’t even want to think about how he suddenly became so hungry and thirsty recently, because Qu Cheng was right in front of him, even if he used it deliberately. Work separates the two people, and it can't stop the desire in the body. Just like the thunder and fire today, he doesn't care about anything anymore.

  The two people were entangled warmly and entangled together. Qu Cheng's reaction to Xu Cinian was greatly surprised. His eyes were deep like thick ink, and his chest was thumping. He stretched out his hand to tear off Xu Cinian’s pants and kneaded. The half of his fart that he showed, and his fingertips went in, it was already wet.

  Qu Cheng was stunned for a moment, then stretched out his sharp and rigid eyebrows, and couldn't help but laughed, "Peacock, you are wet."

  "..." Xu Cinian's face instantly reddened, and he wanted to slap it, but the obvious commotion and moist feeling made him embarrassed to raise his head.

  He himself didn't understand why it suddenly became like this. He had never secreted these mess before...

  Annoyed into anger, he closed Qu Cheng's ears and blocked his lips, not wanting to hear these nonsense.

  Qu Cheng’s laughter was blocked in his mouth, and most of the haze in his heart was dissipated. The temperature of his whole body rose to the extreme. Staring at the wet marks on his fingers, he felt painful and pressed Xu Cinian. He pulled his trousers off his shoulders completely, and while kissing his lips, he put a finger in, and swallowed it without any effort.

  Xu Cinian buried his head on his chest, and his ear tips were red. It seemed that he couldn't even react to his own body ashamed. Qu Cheng only felt that he was unusually delicious today, like a dream. He couldn't believe the two people for a long time. If he didn't do this, his Peacock was upgraded automatically? !

  I wanted to laugh and jjj, the blood veins, muscles and bones seemed to hear the roar of desire=wang, Qu Cheng took a deep breath, spreading Xu Cinian’s legs further, exposing his hard and vicious organs, reaching Entrance, push it in...

  "Uh……"

  Huge flesh = lump can not be compared to fingers, suddenly made Xu Cinian feel the pain, and instantly pulled back his sanity.

  His body was still hot, and when he looked down, he could see the guy entwined with Qucheng's blue veins. It was pushing inward inch by inch, prying his body away little by little.

  The stomach that was hot as if warmly welcoming Qu Cheng suddenly started to hurt, a very sharp pain, like a basin of cold water instantly poured on Xu Cinian's head.

  "All intercourse is forbidden during this time, you don't want to have a bloody bed, do you?"

  Zhao Rui's voice didn't know where it came from, and Xu Cinian's face instantly turned white.

  A man is always an XIA=half-thinking animal. Long-unseen misses make him extremely long for the rogue Qucheng, and even his body is prepared to accept him in advance, so his mind=chaos=love=fascinated he even forgets Now I can't do this kind of thing at all!

  "You... pull it out for me." Xu Cinian suddenly pushed Qu Cheng, his face was green and red, not to mention embarrassing.

  "..." The blue veins on Qu Cheng's forehead jumped out because of these words, and asked in disbelief, "Peacock, are you playing with me? At this time, you let me pull it out?"

  "I don't want to do it, I feel a little uncomfortable, you... what, come out quickly."