A Good Pregnancy With Counterattack Chapter 221

What if it is really a sequelae from the last car accident?

  And he was not only injured in the last car accident, but also wowo...

  He raised his head and looked at the vigorous Wowo playing with Erheizi in the distance, and he suddenly felt his heart. The Wowo injury was more serious than him at the time. If he had such serious sequelae now, how could that little guy? Isn't it better?

  Xu Cinian's heart beat the drum uncontrollably, and subconsciously put his hand in his pocket, but suddenly he touched a card, and took it out to see that it was the medical card that the teacher had just given him. The address happened to be the Municipal People's Hospital.

  Looking at the blushing face of the little guy in the distance, Xu Cinian's face changed. Or... let's check it together?

  *****

  Since Wowo has been lying in the intensive care unit for more than a week, he has a serious fear of the hospital. When he sees a nurse in a white coat, he will be so scared to look up. Hearing that he will get an injection, he will immediately cry to you. Qu Cheng feels sorry for his son. Even the little guy can be furious when he loses a golden bean. The doctors are also very afraid of the underworld boss. The little guy hates the hospital even more righteously. When others ask, he says that the city will protect I just went to the hospital, so I was very pampered and proud.

  If you have a cold, a fever, a minor illness, and a minor disaster, it’s fine if you don’t go to the hospital, but physical examinations can’t be solved at home, right? Where did Qu Cheng get those medical instruments?

  Older Xu Ci sighed, rubbed his forehead, called back the playing Zhenghuan Wowo, and coaxed, "Woowo, we should go now, there will be work to do in a while."

  Wowo looked like a kitten, tilted her neck and tilted her head, and flattened her mouth a bit pitifully, "But I haven't had enough..."

  "But it will close if you don't go to the hospital."

  Hearing the words "hospital", Wowo opened his eyes instantly and shook his head vigorously, "I want to be with Er Heizi."

  Saying that he turned and ran, Xu Cinian grabbed the collar and carried him back. He looked at Er Heizi who was squatting on the ground in the distance and was looking forward to returning home. Suddenly he thought of a bad idea. I'll never see Erheizi."

  "I can come and find him." Wowo flattened his mouth.

  "The teacher said, if you don’t go to the hospital with your dad for a checkup, the kindergarten won’t let you in. Look at your little face, fancy, dirty, and the kindergarten doesn’t want a dirty kid like you. Er Heizi will not play with you either."

  Wowo was serious, both eyes blinked, and her cheeks bulged in an aggrieved moment, "Woowo is not dirty, but the rice is sick, and Wowo is fragrant."

  When he said that he carried his little paw behind his back to prevent his father from seeing it, Xu Cinian smiled and said, "If you are so dirty, you will get sick easily. If you are sick, you will not be able to enter the kindergarten. If you cannot enter the kindergarten, there will be no children to follow. You play, you can figure it out."

  Wowo lowered his head, and rubbed his little feet wearing yellow chicken canvas shoes on the ground, staring at Er Heizi in the distance, and when he raised his head again, the aggrieved ones almost shed tears, "Is it right? Rice has two sunspots?"

  Xu Cinian nodded.

  Wowo was even more sad, and the Er Heizi in the distance beckoned. The black and thin boy quickly ran over and saw that Wowo was about to cry. He immediately raised his head and asked Xu Cinian, "Uncle, what happened to him?"

  Xu Cinian felt that he was like cheating a child, and coughed a few times and said, "Wowo is going to take a physical examination, but he is acting like a baby."

  When Er Heizi heard this, she volunteered to hold Wowo's little hand, and said like an adult, "Woowo doesn't cry. I went for a physical examination. It doesn't hurt at all. You have to go quickly. I'll wait for you. ."

  "...Really? You have been there too?" Wowo asked in a low voice, looking at Er Heizi with a look of admiration, thinking that those who are not afraid of pain in the hospital are all heroes.

  "Yeah" Er Heizi nodded heavily, and took out two big white rabbits from his pocket, "I'll give this to you, and then you will grow so tall like me, so you are not afraid to go to the hospital."

  Wowo stopped crying immediately, her small face flushed, stuffed the big white rabbit into her mouth, smirked at Er Heizi a few times, and took the initiative to rush into Xu Cinian's arms, meaning she was willing to go to the hospital.

  Xu Cinian laughed and walked out with Wowo. The little guy waved at Erheizi with one step and three turns. The little black child smiled at him across the iron railing, showing a milk tooth.

  Sometimes children's feelings heat up so quickly. After playing together for a few hours, the face is better than that of the father. Xu Cinian silently has a little bit of vinegar in his heart.

  The father and son took the car to the Municipal People's Hospital. Because it was a working day and close to get off work hours, there were not many people in the hospital at this time. Xu Cinian quickly hung up the number and took Wowo for a physical examination