Chapter 204

"I thought about this for a long time. When Yue Zhao came back, I already had this plan, and now I just have to tell it."

  He looked at Xu Cinian in the distance, the corners of his mouth twitched, and he spoke unhurriedly, "I have said long ago that Hao Ting is going to do serious business. If I manage the Qinglong Gang and do business, it is difficult to guarantee. Hao Ting will not be involved because of the grievances of the gang, so the best way is to quit the gang or I will leave the Hao Ting."

  "The Azure Dragon Gang was founded by Brother Long. Now that Yue Zhao is back, I have managed to return the property to the original owner for so many years. Unfortunately, I talked to him many times and he was unwilling to take over, so I can only choose to quit. Hao Ting, continue to stay in the gang. Of course, if anyone in this room feels that he can stand up to this important task, I will definitely abdicate and let the gang be in his hands."

  "Big Brother City, you are crazy!? What is the name of the Azure Dragon Gang without the Royal Court?" Yue Zhao's face was pale, and he didn't expect it to be like this.

  From the very beginning, Qu Cheng met with him just to give him the management of the gang, and left alone. At that time, he thought that all the funds of the Azure Dragon Gang were in the Hao Ting account. If Qu Cheng was allowed to leave, it would be equivalent to After digging out an entire mansion, the Azure Dragon Gang also lost its "cornucopia."

  Such an empty frame, Yue Zhao would definitely not take over, he could only rely on the love that Qu Cheng had grown up with him since he was a child, and he would not let go.

  But I didn’t expect Qu Cheng to be so unrelenting. Knowing that he could not withdraw from the gang or return to the original owner, he simply quit Hao Ting. In this way, no matter who took over the Azure Dragon Gang, he had nothing to do with Hao Ting. Yue Zhao couldn't get a penny, so cruel!

  "Yes, Brother Cheng, what should Yue Yue do when you leave?"

  I don’t know who said this suddenly, and Qu Cheng’s entire face became overcast, “Speaking of this, then I need to say one more thing. I and Xiaoyue have always been brothers and have never had anything out of style. I will treat him as my own brother in the future, so I don’t want to hear the rumors in the gang again from the second person, otherwise I will get out of the gang immediately and I will do what I say."

  Yue Zhao's face suddenly turned pale. He didn't expect that Qu Cheng was so unfeeling, and even the rumors would be wiped out. Is it possible to make others suspect that it has something to do with him, so that it makes him intolerable?

  Everyone in the audience was stupid. Those who originally clamored that Yue Yue was the cinnabar mole in Qu Cheng's heart had all become dumb. The fiercest A Qiang who had been yelling before was shrinking his shoulders at this time, still feeling incredible.

  Is it just a rumor that the boss has been secretly in love with Yue Yue? Then he treated Xu Cinian so much before that doesn’t mean...

  Thinking of this, he shuddered in fear. At this time, someone around asked, "Brother Cheng, Hao Ting is all your hard work. How much energy did you spend to run it to its current scale? Don't you want so many assets? Up?"

  Qu Cheng smiled, his eyes are softer than ever, "Of course not. I have already found a candidate and signed the agreement. Now he is the owner of the entire palace."

  The lights in the audience were all dimmed, but Xu Cinian shone brightly.

  "I have talked with a lawyer. Now all the shares and assets of Hao Ting under my name have been donated to Mr. Xu Cinian. He will be your new owner in the future."

  Qu Cheng took the lead and applauded, and blinked at Xu Cinian, who was in the audience.

  After waiting for so long and hiding it for so long, he has been planning this event just to give Xu Cinian a big surprise.

  The Kun Gang's repeated provocations made Qu Cheng feel a crisis, especially after Xu Cinian had gone through so many blows, he really couldn't bear to let him follow him in fear. He wanted Xu Cinian to live a stable and happy life, but as long as he was the master of the Azure Dragon Gang for a day, such a day would never come.

  Therefore, when Yue Zhao came back, he knew that he had finally waited for the opportunity. No one is more suitable to take over the gang than Yue Zhao, and no one can get the support of his brothers better than him. As long as he can persuade Yue Zhao to take over the gang, He could immediately take Xu Cinianyuan and fly high.

  But after conspiring for so long, not only did Yue Zhao not loosen up, he had other thoughts on him. This made Qu Cheng very irritable, but he had nothing to do with this benefactor’s brother, so he could only use the most stupid method to drag and hide. , I want to wait for the day I quit the gang and confess with Xu Cinian.

  Unfortunately, this hope eventually fell through, and he had to choose the second path and give all his wealth to Xu Cinian, so that no matter what happens to him in the future, Xu Cinian can at least live a rich life and raise his nest in vain. Chubby.

  He didn't care about the money. In his eyes, the money was not as valuable as the time spent eating meals with Wowo and Peacocks, so he didn't feel distressed at all, almost couldn't wait, and happily gave all of his own to Xu Cinian.

  Even standing on the stage at the moment, he can already imagine that he is not working at home, tired and crooked with Xu Cinian, and being a slack guy eating soft food, wouldn't the little days be more beautiful than now?

  "Leaving the year, come up."

  He smiled and beckoned to Xu Cinian, full of enthusiasm, as if eating, he casually handed all his own to Xu Cinian.

  The audience was dead silent, Yue Zhao's face was pale and his arms trembling, everyone was looking at Xu Cinian in the spotlight.

  In front of me is a red carpet with no end in sight. On the other side is Qu Cheng, who is laughing at him. Xu Cinian understands everything at this moment. There is a soreness in his nose, and he doesn't know how to react. .

  If he hadn't stubbornly insisted on choosing Qucheng, what would he have missed?

  Xu Cinian couldn't imagine that the huge gap between the sky and the earth between two days made him breathless and felt dizzy for the first time.