Counterattack A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 311

"Bang" a bullet hit his abdomen, blood spattered, Scarface screamed "Ah", and his head was dying.

  Qu Cheng seemed to smash a vase, his face unchanged, "I've thought about it, do you want to make it? You have no way to go, it's best not to challenge my patience."

  "Okay... OK, I said, I said..." Scarface pouring out an expression of pain, intermittently propped up his body.

  Looking at the muzzle of the black hole in front of him, his breath is like a gossip, "Don't kill me... the books and records... the records are all... in..."

  His voice became smaller and smaller, and the whole person curled up in pain. At this moment, his eyes suddenly opened. Unexpectedly, he didn't know where his strength came from. He suddenly pushed open a vase by the TV cabinet, and then suddenly opened a big hole below. He rolled violently, blocked himself with the TV cabinet, and fell instantly when he turned over!

  The sudden emergence was just a blink of an eye, and the Azure Dragon Gang brothers around the door rushed up, shooting at the big hole under their feet.

  "Don't shoot! It can be regarded as guiding this grandson tortoise to escape to the headquarters, you immediately follow up and make peace with Asi!" Qu Cheng did not have a trace of the panic of the enemy escaping, and reached out to stop the men behind him.

  Xu Cinian walked over quickly at this time and looked down and widened his eyes in surprise. It turned out that this seemingly empty residential building has hidden secrets, and there is a secret hidden between the ground and the ceiling between the two floors. The mezzanine gives Scarface a chance to survive!

  "This turtle grandson is really a cunning rabbit three caves. It's not addictive to escape so fast! I knew I should have shot him a few more shots to relieve my breath!"

  "Well!"

  As soon as he finished speaking, he was held tightly in his arms by Qu Cheng, surrounded by people, making Xu Cinian a big red face, "What are you doing, don't mess around, even if you deliberately let him go. Hurry up, what if he takes the account books and records and escapes?"

  His face was still sprayed with blood from the scarred face, which was a mess at the moment, but his eyes were bright and spirited, without any scars at all.

  But Qu Cheng was still worried, touched him from top to bottom, and kissed Xu Cinian even the slightest bruise on his skin. Finally, he squatted down and hugged Xu Cinian’s waist, completely ignoring his surroundings. People's eyes pressed their ears.

  "Qu Cheng, stop making trouble, get up quickly." Xu Cinian's ears were red, and he reached out and got up, "I'm not injured, it's okay, you hurry up and chase Scarface."

  The surrounding brothers smiled ambiguously at them and left with their guns. Only a few people remained in place. At this moment, it seemed that they were not worried about not being able to grasp Scarface, and they secretly laughed while covering their mouths.

  Qu Cheng kept silent, a man in the dust, fascinated by the eyes and carefully caught the sound, Xiao Douding had been lying in it very obediently, and there was no movement at the moment.

  Xu Cinian always felt that the picture was very embarrassing, so he pushed him hard, and whispered in a low voice inaudible by several guards at the door, "He...behaved, he hasn't moved, he is probably asleep, don't worry."

  Qu Cheng kissed his stomach, stood up, looked at him deeply, and stretched out a finger, "Wowo and Douding's father, this time you will be punished. Go back for a week and don't want to get out of bed."

  These words are obviously concerned about Xu Cinian’s body, and I am afraid that something will happen to him, so I won’t let him get out of bed. But at this time, it is very fascinating to hear it. The few people at the door can't hold back a laugh. For a week Can't get the bed...How intense is this? We are still chasing our enemies, can we pay attention to the occasion? !

  Xu Cinian's ears were hot, he raised his hand and knocked on Qu Cheng's head, then kissed the corner of his mouth, "Hurry up, if you don't take the Kun Gang completely this time, come and see you."

  Qu Cheng smiled heartily, and took his neck to deepen the kiss. When the kiss was over, he put his coat on Xu Cinian's shoulder, turned and left with the gun.

  "When I come back, go home together."

  As he said, he turned over and jumped off the handrail, disappearing around the corner like a gust of wind.

  Xu Cinian stared at his back for a while, with the corners of his mouth cocked, and looking at the polished sky outside the window, he took a deep breath, and the little Douding in his stomach got up and turned over happily.

  On this day, dawn was finally about to break.

  *****

  Putting a finger on the fingerprint recognition gate, there was a ding sound, and the contrast was consistent. The invincible gate opened with a click. The Kun Gang guarding the top floor looked out and frowned, "What are you doing here?"

  Yue Zhao smiled stiffly as he walked in, "Brother Scarlet asked me to come to his office to get a copy of Haoting's transfer contract. He said it was stored in the computer and let me call him a copy."

  "Can't you fight downstairs?" Several guards at the door blocked the way and looked at him suspiciously, holding guns in their hands.

  "There was a power outage downstairs. I remember that we only have our own generators on the top floor. The power is not available for 24 hours. I had to come up. It is convenient for a few big brothers."

  Several guards cast a glance at Yue Zhao, only to see blood stains on his white suit trousers and bands on his arms, looking terrible, "What happened to your legs? Why is there so much blood?"