That year, Qu Cheng was 25 years old and Yue Zhao was 18 years old. Qu Cheng voluntarily went to prison to condemn Brother Long, and Yue Zhao was at the youngest age of eighteen|nine, even if he liked another person, he would not wait for more than ten years, not to mention that he was too young at that time. Those who don't understand the profound love and love, so when Long Ge died, he completely lost his trace, and never went to the prison to see Qu Cheng again.

  The past was unbearable, and only a sigh was left. Qu Cheng always thought that Yue Zhao was dead, and felt guilty for not fulfilling the promise he had made in front of Brother Long, but recently he appeared suddenly, even more glamorous and handsome than when he was a child. , While this made Qu Cheng gratified, he also felt a trace of panic.

  "Big Brother City, why are you distracted?" Yue Zhao told a joke for a long time, and he laughed forward and backward, but Qu Cheng, who was on the opposite side, didn't react. He couldn't help but raise his hand and pat the back of his hand, "Have you heard me? speak?"

  "Well, I heard it." Qu Cheng stirred the coffee cup in front of him, still feeling that the Yue Zhao in front of him was a bit unreal.

  He coughed slightly and changed the subject, "Did you think about what I just said? If you agree, I will do as I said tomorrow, and I will make up for what I owe you all these years."

  Yue Zhao curled his lips, and Junxiu's face was still smiling, "I've said it several times, I think it's okay for us to go back in time? I don't care about the others."

  Qu Cheng rubbed his forehead, "I said, I have a lover, and I love him very much. Besides, I don’t think our current relationship is different from the past. As long as you are willing to come back, I will still treat you as a brother. I can’t do anything else.”

  "You know that I don't want a brother. We used to be the couple in the eyes of all the brothers in the gang. Why can't we go back now? If you come first, I will meet you first."

  As soon as Yue Zhao's voice fell, Qu Cheng's phone rang again. This is the first time that I don't know how many times this day.

  Qu Cheng looked at the phone and finally showed a smile on his face. He didn't deliberately express this expression in front of Yue Zhao. The suppression was perfect, but Yue Zhao, who was sitting opposite, could still see clearly. 

  Of course, Xu Cinian called. Qu Cheng was itchy just thinking about the peacock's temper, and he wanted to pick up the phone right away.

  But sitting across from him was Yue Zhao, a young ancestor who dared to do anything since he was a child. Before his goal was achieved, he couldn't leave Yue Zhao behind, and couldn't let him disturb all of his plans, so even if he couldn't bear it, he couldn't take it or dared to take it.

  This fear is not because he is afraid of Yue Zhao. He is not afraid of anything, and there is nothing he can't do, but only when Xu Cinian meets, all "not to be afraid" have the premise.

  Back then, Xu Cinian knew how much he was injured. He knew better than anyone, so he couldn’t bear to hurt him with a little bit of emotional uncertainty. Yue Zhao’s temper had always been determined and he had to get his hands. If you can slander and spread rumors with the whole gang of brothers, saying that the two of them are a pair, maybe now they will be angry and talk nonsense with Xu Cinian.

  Although Qu Cheng was never a timid person, he couldn't help being cautious and cautious, cautious and cautious when he met Xu Cinian, and even hesitant at all was not like himself.

  Yue Zhao’s appearance was too sudden. Even if the two of them were clear, they couldn’t resist the three of them becoming tigers. Everyone in the gang knew about it. In case, Yue Zhao knew that his lover was Xu. At the end of the new year, nonsense, the peacock stubbornly ran up and down to verify with the helper, he could not clean it even after he jumped into the Yellow River.

  He can't afford to bet on this risk, but for Yue Zhao, the brother of the benefactor who left the gu before his death, he can't kill him cruelly, so he can only drag it in this almost stupid way, and is not willing to deduct Xu Cinian's. You can't answer the phone at any risk.

  But the phone call seemed to be stunned. The calls came over and over again, which made Qu Cheng's heart more and more uneasy, and his face became tense.