The Tooth of Wojira...

Aly's POV:

We watched as Jay was sent out onto the water. We tried anything to get free of our bindings, but we were stuck to the poles.

"Aah! Guys, I see something. I see something!" Jay shouted, but we couldn't see anything from where we were. "Can you describe it?" Nya called out. "Can you define something?" Zane added. "Does it have teeth?!" Cole shouted. "Get you get out of your ropes?!" I added, hoping he'd be able to free himself.

"Ugh, these ropes are tough. I think I can burn through them!" Kai called out. We looked over at him to see his fists in flames. "Shh! They'll hear!" Nya warned him, just as Kai flopped off of his pole and into the sand.

Jay continued to shout and scream, making us panic more. "Kai, get us out!" I urged him as he rushed over. He submerged his hands in flames once more, and set each of us free.

We were about to run over to Jay when the Chief spotted us, and was not happy. "Stop them!" He ordered, giving us one option.

"NINJA-GO!"

The five of us rushed forward, using Spinjitzu to plough through the keepers which charged us. We used our elemental powers to push through the keepers and along the dock, getting closer to Jay.

The Chief rushed ahead of us with his staff out. It started to flicker and emit lightning when Nya had an idea. She used her powers to create a large wave, which washed away the Chief and a couple of keepers behind him.

There was only thing standing between us and Jay now.

The ocean.

"Aly, Zane! A little ice?" Lloyd called out, and we nodded. The two of us shot out our hands forward and use our powers to create a large ice path over the sea.

We kept it going until we came up beside Jay who was struggling in the mist. "Somebody, help! There's definitely something out here! Something big and snaky and glowing!" He exclaimed, but we got to him just in time.

"Jay!" Nya called out, grabbing his attention.

"Oh, thank goodness! It's so good to see you guys!" Jay exclaimed as we tried to get closer to him. But that's' when something started growling from the mist ahead of us, followed by a bright light. The light came through the mist, and it was a fireball. We all ducked as it hit the water between us and Jay, separating us further from him. "Was that Wojira?" I exclaimed.

"Over there! I see something!" Nya shouted, directing out attention to something moving in the mist. It didn't seem to attack us, but Nya used her powers to shoot a stream of water. Yet it did nothing.

"What is it?" Kai asked. "I don't know, but it's big! Get me out of here before it comes back!" Jay exclaimed, giving us little options. Lloyd turned to Zane as he submerged his hand in an icy mist. The two nodded and Zane created an ice berg.

Lloyd quickly flipped onto it and over to Jay. He began to tug at his ropes when Wojira growled, making them panic. "Hurry!" Jay shouted, squirming. "Just stay still!" Lloyd instructed him, but they were running out of time.

Wojira shot another fireball, this time closer to the two, making Lloyd slip and fall into the water. We gasped and waited for him to resurface. Thankfully he did. "I'm okay. I think I can get loose, just need a few more-" Jay tried to squeeze out of his binds when something grabbed him and yanked him into the mist.

"JAY!" Lloyd shouted, launching an energy ball into the mist, but he missed the shot. "NO!" Nya cried out as Jay was dragged in by the thing.

"Aah! It's got me! Aah!"