---Sons Of Garmadon---

Context:

Aly is the granddaughter of the original master of ice.

(She is in no way related to Zane I shall explain).

In the show, the original Elemental Master of Ice didn't have any children for his powers to be passed onto, but in this story he did... kind of. His daughter (Aly's mother) didn't have her fathers elemental power (it skipped a generation), and since the Master of Ice wasn't aware of this, he went to pass his powers onto someone, this person being Zane. This unintentionally split the element of ice, allowing for there to be two users.

Another thing to note, is that in this story, Elemental Powers are soul binding, and aren't a genetic trait; how do you think elemental powers can return to the right person after being stolen? And do you think someone could steal something that's genetically part of someone?

Also yes, this does mean Zane has a soul, but that's something to discuss another day. Since the element is split between two people, they're connected, and I shall leave you with that.

Ages of the characters:

Aly: 18

Harumi: 16

Lloyd: 17

Nya: 17

Kai: 19

Cole: 20

Jay: 19

Zane: 40 physically, mentally 21 (He was created 40 years before the Serpentine Wars).

If you have any questions regarding this story then feel free to ask them here or in an "in between" parts of the seasons, I'd be more than happy to answer.

I think that's all from me so let's jump into it...