True Potential...

Aly's POV:

After our big victory against the Sons of Garmadon, Lloyd took us all to the Karaoke Bar. As he said before, it was nice and quiet. Well, as quiet as it could be with the Ninja singing on the stage. It was a nice change from being stuck in a villain HQ, which put me as ease. But I still didn't feel right, and I had no clue how I could stop feeling off.

"Aly? May I take a seat?" I looked up to find Pixal standing there, looking concerned. "Yeah, sure." I sighed, and she sat down. There was silence for a moment, but then Pix spoke up. "I'm sorry for asking this, but how close were you and Harumi?" She asked, and I had to think.

"Well, we had been friends since we were little kids. We did everything together." I explained, just as the memory of the attack came back to me. "Until..." "Until what?" Pixal asked. "The Great Devourers attack on Ninjago city. We lost everything except each other. But even that didn't last long." I continued, wanting to forget everything. Pixal seemed to catch on after that, and she looked empathetically at me.

"I am sorry that happened to you. Losing a friend in such a way can be hard." He told me, and I blankly nodded, looking over to the stage. "But do know that we are here for you." Pixal finished, standing up and walking away.

I continued to watch the Ninja, just trying to distract myself from thinking of the past.

"Jump up, kick back, whip around, and spin!

Then we jump back, do it again!

Ninja, GO!

Ninja, C'mon, C'mon and then we'll do it again,

We just jump up, kick back,

Whip around and..."

Suddenly, the music cut off.

Everyone's head's shot to Lloyd, who called for the music to be stopped. "What is it, Lloyd?" His mother asked. "Look." He pointed to the TV, where Gale Gossip was standing outside the Police Station. "It's always good to see my beautiful Gayle Gossip." Dareth sighed, staring at the woman.

"...where an assailant rammed a stolen garbage truck into the front of it. I am hearing word it was a jail break. A prisoner was freed from custody."

"Okay, maybe not always good." Dareth sighed, turning to us. "Hey, didn't you just put the princess in jail? You don't think it's her, do you?" He asked, and I hoped and prayed it wasn't her.

"...Okay. I'm getting verification the prisoner that was freed was the recently-apprehended Jade Princess, Princess Harumi. Security footage caught the two on video."

A clip showed of Harumi running out of the station with a black figure behind her. It had blood red, glowing eyes and...and four arms.

"Holy cow. That looks like..." Dareth gasped, looking over at the Ninja for answers. They looked worried and scared, but they turned to Lloyd who was clearly panicking. "That...That's impossible." He sighed, not believing it.

"Could be anyone." Kai tried to reassure his friend. "But he has four arms." Zane interrupted, earning a punch in the back from Kai. "So does Mr. E! Heh. Who doesn't have four arms these days?" Jay exclaimed, trying to divert the conversation.

"There's no way that's Mr. E." I spoke up. "I know the thing I built, and I know for a fact that that is not it." I pointed to the screen where the black figure was shown again. "Y-you built him?" Cole asked, shocked. I nodded with regret.

"We stopped the ceremony, didn't we?" Lloyd asked. "I'm telling you that's not him. If that's Lord Garmadon, heh, I'm Lord of the Jig." Jay called out as an officer was being interviewed.