Dread On Arrival...

Aly's POV:

"Puppy!" Wu exclaimed, running towards the monster which was breaking free from the Ice. Cole quickly grabbed him, holding him close.

Then the ice couldn't hold up, and the monster broke free, making all of us back up. "Any ideas?" Kai called out, hoping for an answer. I instinctively reached towards my belt, but internally face palmed when I remembered I no longer had the mask.

"Guys, I have an idea!" Jay shouted, earning our attention. "You see that tree and those vines? Gram 'em!" We spotted them, and rushed to grab them. Kai and Nya grabbed the log while the rest of us took the vines.

With a little teamwork, we were able to calm down the creature, and control it. "Nice work, guys." Cole beamed, jumping on the creatures back with Wu. Soon the rest of us followed, and we made our way to Ninjago City.

The Ninja wanted to get help from the Police Commissioner, which made me worry. I was still in my S.O.G uniform, and I didn't know what would happen once he saw me. "Hey, are you okay?" Jay spoke up, noticing how off I was. "Not particularly." I sighed. "It'll be fine, don't worry." He told me, just as we approached the Police station.

"Is the Police Commissioner here?" Kai asked, just as Pixal few down in her mech. The officer standing at the door nodded while staring blankly at the creature we were riding. We all jumped off, and approached the front door.

"Don't forget: the best way to defeat your enemy is to make them your friend." Zane told the officer, pointing towards me and the creature. I smiled while the creature happily shook his tail. "Crabby!" Wu exclaimed, just as we turned to the door.

"Hey, what am I supposed to do with him?" The officer asked, clearly not wanting to be with the creature. "Take him to the zoo." Nya suggested, knowing that we didn't have a Zoo here in Ninjago.

While we walked through the station, everyone gave me looks, which didn't better my situation. "We need the Commissioner." Kai told an officer who was standing outside the Commissioner's office . "He's not taking any visitors." He told us.

"But it's important." Cole urged him. "All his work is important." The Officer shot back. "Don't make me zap you." Jay threatened, and the Officer just stood in front of the door. Jay zapped him, and we rushed into the room.

"Commissioner!" Nya shouted. "So good to see you." Pixal told him. "There's no time to lose." Kai exclaimed. "Sorry to barge in but it's really quite urgent." Cole told him. "We have to vacate the city." Zane called out. "We need weapons. Lots and lots and lots of weapons." Jay urged him. "Crabby!" Wu shouted with excitement, but the Commissioner wasn't happy.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. One at a time. Just shoot it to me straight. What's gonna do me in?" He asked, making us all confused.

"Pardon? Do you in?" Pixal questioned him, and he sighed, turning to a cork board. "Every time something bad happens to the city, first thing they do is can the police commissioner. So what is it this time? Subterranean mutant insects? Indomitable flesh-eating zombies? A pirate genie?" He listed, making the others scoff at the thought.

"Pirate Genie?" Cole asked, but I noticed Jay and Nya smiling at one another, as if they knew something. "Yes, why not? Anything can happen in this crazy town." The Commissioner told us. "Argh, don't be ridiculous. It's the Sons of Garmadon." Jay corrected him.

"They have Lloyd." Cole added. "And the four Oni Masks." Zane spoke up. "The Quiet one-" Kai started. "-Who is Harumi." Nya continued. "-is gonna resurrect the evil spirit of Lord Garmadon then-" Kai was cut off by the Commissioner.

"Just stop! The princess is behind all this?" He asked. "She is." I told him, making my presence known. "And just why are you here?" The Commissioner questioned me, not looking happy. "I just want to stop what we started. I didn't know what we were doing, and I just want to..." I didn't know how to finish, but then I felt a hand on my shoulder.