The Prodigal Father...

3rd Person POV:

At the Monastery:

After the discovery of Minton Dyer and Unagami, Pixal informed Master Wu of her situation, and Zane's kidnapping. 

"Thank you, Pixal. I will try and find his location." Wu quickly hurried to the basement, and loaded up the computer. He immediately tried to locate Zane via his GPS signal, but the signal was blocked. 

Wu tried anything to regain a connection, but something was interrupting it.

He let out an exasperated sigh before turning to plan B. He logged into the City's security system, and began watching through the footage. But still, there was nothing. "Nothing...Nothing...Still nothing! Even more nothing! Ugh!"

Wu left the computer, and contacted Pixal once more. "Pixal, I've checked almost every security camera in Ninjago City! No sign of where the Mechanic may have taken Zane." 

She didn't respond. 

"Pixal? Pixal?" He started to fiddle with the antenna on his communicator when a beeping caught his attention.

Wu looked back to the computer, noticing that something had triggered the elevator. He rushed to the computer, and loaded up the live feed inside. 

He gasped once he saw Zane, and he quickly rushed to the elevator door to greet him. But once it opened, something was very off with him.

Zane was quickly revealed to be a cardboard cut-out, as two intruders knocked him over. "Hah! Fooled you, old man!" Wu eyed the intruders, and tucked his communicator into his belt. 

"I might be old...but you're the fools, trying to break in here!" Wu quickly took a stance and charged the two men, punching one into the side of the elevator while kicking back the other.

The crooks tried to grab him again, but Wu easily threw them aside. 

"Fail..." 

Wu was about to head back to the central computer when someone chuckled above him. 

"Not too shabby for an old guy." 

Wu looked up and spotted three more intruders above the elevator. "You made a grave mistake breaking in here. One you will regret."

"Good thing Unagami told us to bring these." The three men put on respirators as their leader brought out a smoke bomb. He dropped it, and triggered the gas to leak out and spread. 

Wu tried to resist the gas, but he was quickly put to sleep.

The three men jumped down, and activated the elevator to bring them back to the Monastery.

 They carried Wu out of the elevator and out to the courtyard, where a van was waiting for them.

While they were doing this, they knocked over various pieces of equipment, which caught the attention of a certain someone chilling in Aly's room. Morro was reading a book while lying on her bed when he spotted something by the window. 

He dropped what he was doing, and walked to the window. He faintly gasped as he was his prievious master being dragged away. 

"Master..."

He contemplated going after him, but then he would be revealed. He was aware that some of the Ninja had left for a mission, as Wu spoke about it with the two Nindroids.

Morro decided to stay put, and not take matters into his own hands. 

He remembered how strong they were, so he trusted that Wu would eventually return home safe.