The Explorers Club...

Aly's POV:

Lloyd lowered the helicopter, and we hopped off. Zane helped me walk inside the building, where a few people were already waiting. "Alright, Nya, Lloyd, you two look for Clutch Powers." Zane spoke up, making the two nod and rush off. "Zane, I told you, I'll be fine." I told him, but he was indifferent.

"Excuse me?" He called over a nurse, and she walked over. "Yes, is something wrong..." It didn't take long for her to see the blood on my gi, and I saw her eyes widen. "Oh, follow me." She turned around, and guided us to a room.

I sat down on the bed with Zane beside me. The nurse closed the door, and walked over. "Can I take a look?" She asked, and I nodded. I moved my gi so she could see the bandages, but they were already drenched with blood. 

"What happened?" She asked as she turned to a cabinet, pulling out equipment. "We were fighting Aspheera's army when this was thrown at me." I brought out the dagger, and showed it to her. "Wow." She gasped, surprised. "You're very strong for holding out this long." She walked over, and sat down.

"May I?" She asked, holding a pair of scissors. I nodded, and she gently cut away the bandages. I flinched, and Zane held my hand. 

"Okay..." The nurse looked at the injury, which had stopped bleeding for the most part, but it was really bad. "This is going to need stitches." She told me, turning to grab them. "I'm sorry I didn't listen to you." I spoke up, looking up at Zane. "It is alright. But, please, do listen to me next time." He responded, lifting his hand to my cheek.

"I definitely will, don't worry." I giggled, just as the nurse came back. "There's going to be some pressure, but it shouldn't take long." She told me, and I understood.

As she started, I tightly gripped Zane's hand, trying not to hitch too much. "It's okay." Zane hushed, as the nurse started finishing up. She soon brought out clean bandages, and covered the wound. "It should be okay now." She told me as I hesitantly stood up, and fixed up my gi.

"Take it easy for a few days and let it heal, alright?" The nurse smiled, and the two of us nodded. "Understood. Thank you." Zane responded, guiding me out the room. "So, what now?" I asked Zane, and he thought. "We should go and look for Lloyd and Nya. Hopefully they've found Clutch Powers."

But at that moment, the two came walking down the hall, looking angry. "There you are." Zane spoke. "What happened?" I asked them, and they huffed. "Clutch is being very difficult." Lloyd told us. "And there's no way he's getting out of here for multiple reasons." Nya added, looking very pissed.

"Oh." Zane sighed. "Do you know the location of the second scroll?" "Yes." Lloyd responded. "It's at the explorers club. But Clutch was our only ticket to getting in." "I'm sure there's other ways we can get in. Right?" I asked, but they seemed unsure.

"Let's just go." Nya huffed, walking back towards the helicopter. We followed her, and climbed on board. Zane suggested that we retrieved the Land-Bounty, since we'd left it in the middle of the city. We all agreed to it, and flew towards it.

Once we found it, Nya, Lloyd and I boarded the vehicle, and together, we all shot off towards the explorers club.

When we eventually arrived, the moon was very clear in the night sky. We exited our vehicles, and charged towards and through the front door of an old looking building, which we believed to be the Explorers Club. 

The four of us gasped at the front lobby; it was very old fashioned and antique, if that's what you'd call it. Our attention was brought to the front desk, where a man wearing glasses and holding a cup of tea was standing there watching us.