The Never-Realm...

"My land was once peaceful and pristine.

But that changed decades ago,

When the Ice emperor imposed his will and corruption upon us and we were all betrayed by his Empress,

Leading to my people's destruction.

Now there is no one left to defy them...

But I believe one day,

Someone will stand up against them.

I believe heroes still exist."

Lloyd's POV:

"Hold on, everyone!" I shouted, tightening my grip on the steering wheel as a bright light shone in front of the Bounty. Suddenly we broke free from the vortex, and started to fall into a thick layer of snow, rolling down a hill.

We must have hit something because the Land Bounty flipped and we were sent flying until we hit the ground, coming to a stop upside-down.

"Everyone...okay?" I groggily asked, reaching for my seatbelt in an effort to unbuckle it. "Great, now I know how my socks feel in the dryer." Cole groaned, looking as if he were about to throw up. "I think I swallowed my teeth." Kai coughed, looking the same.

I finally managed to undo my seatbelt, and I dropped to the roof of the cockpit while the others did the same. Kai had made a wrong step, and stumbled back while Jay simply flopped to the roof. "I'm not liking this Realm so far." Jay huffed, punching the ground while helping himself up. "Me, neither." Kai added, resting his head on the ceiling before Jay helped him up.

I turned back to the front to find Nya messing with the control panel when the coordinates showed up. "We're off the map. Coordinates unknown." She told us. "Looks like we made it." Cole added. "From what Master Wu said, getting here isn't the hard part. It's getting home." I admitted to the team, suddenly remembering something important. 

"The Traveller's Tea?"

We started to panic, when Cole quickly scooped it up from the floor, and held it out for us to see. "Good. Whatever happens, don't-" 

Suddenly, the Bounty began to shake, making us worry. 

"What was that?" Jay gasped at the sudden movement.

I rushed to the front of the Bounty, to find that we were hanging over a very tall cliff. 

"Oh, no." I whispered, gazing down at the clouds which covered the bottom of the cliff. 

"What? What is it?" Jay asked as I turned around, finding him coming closer. 

"No, don't!" I shouted, but the Bounty began to shake and I could feel it leaning over the edge more and more.

"We have to get out of here! Now!" Nya shouted to us, prying open the doors and rushing outside. 

The rest of us quickly followed, and made it to solid ground, but we quickly noticed Cole's absence. 

"Cole!" Jay shouted, rushing over to the cliff edge with Kai where the Master of Earth was barely holding on.

"Hey! Grab my hand! Come on!" Kai reached for Cole's hand and he took it, helping him back onto stable ground. 

Once he was safe, we all peered over the edge to try and spot the Bounty, but it had fallen under the cloud line. 

"Worst parking spot ever." Jay scoffed, turning around to face the snow while our hair slowly turned white from the snow storm we were standing in.