My Enemy, My Friend...

3rd Person POV:

While Lloyd, Aly and Akita journeyed to the Ice Emperor, the others had been having their own adventure back in the village.

Cole managed to find a Travelers Tree which contained the Tea leaves they needed to return home. He had help of course from a yeti known as Krag. But his story was a tragic one; he was the last of his kind as the Ice Emperor had killed his family.

Leaving him alone.

Jay and Nya went to search for their friend, finding him with the monster. But he turned out to be quite friendly, so he joined the Ninja and headed down the mountain with them, back to the village.

The three Ninja found some flat rocks and used them to slide down the snowy mountain back to the village. On the way down, they each showed their snowboarding skills by flipping over obstacles or just doing some fancy ticks. Krag however, took a quicker way down, sliding on his back.

The Ninja safely made it to the bottom before being hit like bowling pins by the creature, landing far along the ice. "Yeah! All right!" Cole exclaimed while Jay laughed. "I still can't believe you found a Traveller's Tree, Cole."

"Me neither. Who would have thought Traveller's Tea comes from a tree, right?" Cole smiled, making Nya shake her head and sigh. "I wonder how we turn it into tea?"

"Maybe that old lady in the village can help. She probably knows a lot of weird stuff." Jay suggested. "Sorla? Yeah. Hopefully." Nya smiled as they walked back to the village.

"All I know is that I am not losing these leaves again. I'm keeping them ticked right here, safe and—" Cole was cut off by Krag growling and sniffing the air. "What's up Krag? What do you smell?" Cole asked, curious as to what is friend sensed.

Then suddenly, an ear-piercing roar echoed throughout the mountains, followed by a snow-white figure in the sky.

The Ninja quickly ducked under a pile of rocks to hide from the creature, as it flew overhead.

"What was that?" Jay gasped.

"A dragon!" Nya shouted, confirming what they were seeing.

"Looks like it's heading for the village!" Cole added as the beast flew across the sky, eventually flying out of view.

The Ninja all exchanged worried glances before running after it, in an attempt to make it to the village before it could be destroyed.

Meanwhile, the village was undergoing its final repairs after the Samurai attack. And the villagers were going about their daily lives; going hunting, fishing or just playing around with friends.

Kai was amongst the people, still lying in his hammock awaiting the children who constantly pestered him. "Kai! Kai! Light our fish!" A young boy exclaimed holding a fish on a stick with his friends beside him. "Okay, okay, one at a time." Kai lightly chuckled, lighting a small fire in his hand to cook the fish.

But, he was quickly interrupted when a loud dragon roar filled the area, frightening the children and startling the Red Ninja.

His head shot to the sky where Boreal was soaring directly above their heads, circling back around.

"What was that?" A small girl gasped.

"Get inside. All of you." Kai ordered the children, when Boreal roared again.

He was in shot of the village again, and he roared once more, but this time, a powerful stream of ice was shot at the village.

"Run!" Kai yelled, making the children scared.