Chapter 89

The moon was out that night. The younglings were slowly gaining more traction on the grip of their wolf form. We raced with them. Being a wolf used to feel like a trap, but now it felt freeing.

I woke up the next morning in the woods. I strutted back like every morning. Groups of naked men filtered in to the showers. Nudity wasn't an uncommon thing, and everyone got used to it fast.

I went up to Bayne's room. He was already in the shower.

"Oh, sorry. I can go shower downstairs." I said.

"Don't be sorry, join me." Bayne said, washing his soapy body. He rinsed the shampoo out of his hair.

I took off my shorts and joined him. Steam rolled out of the shower when I pulled the dark curtain pack I stepped in with him. The shower floor was filled with little pieces of pine needles floating at the bottom. I stood under the hot water faucet with him.

"Let me get your back." He said. He squirted a gob of  forest fresh body wash onto a damp wash cloth. He began massaging it into my wet skin. It felt soothing.

With his hands, he began to massage my shoulders.

"Sorry I haven't been able to make as much time for you." He said.

"It's alright, I understand. You had to do stuff when my father was gone."

"Last time I was gone a lot I let you worry. I don't want that to happen again. I'll always be here to reassure you."

"Thank you, Bayne."

"I love you." He said.

"I love you more."

I turned around and we kissed in the shower. He put his arms around me. Our wet bodies were linked.

"We shouldn't waste water. Let's finish showering." I said.

We took turns throughly cleaning each other's backs and hair. When we were done, we went to his bed.

It was freshly made. The sheets were clean and cool. My damp body left a wet spot onto the bed.

"I want to try something new I think you might like. If you don't want to try it it's totally fine." He said.

"What is it?" I asked.

He pulled out a black, silk blindfold.

"I think you should put this around your eyes."

"Have you done this before with a blindfold?" I asked.

"No, I've just heard it's more sensual."

"Let's try it." I agreed.

I sat up and he tied the silk blindfold around my eyes. He began to kiss me. Other senses were much more awake. His lips were soft. He ran his fingers through my wet hair. I felt his tongue wonder it's way down from my mouth to my chest. It left a trail of saliva down to my erect penis. I let out a soft moan.

"Should I keep going?" I heard him say.

"Yes. Please."

"You want to beg for it?" He said.

I felt a throbbing sensation throughout my body. I had never been so eager, so hungry, for sex. His crisp words sent a fire through me.

"Please, Bayne." I let out a breathy moan as he put his lips around my throbbing cock.

Our positions changed several times, all filled with maximum pleasure. Bayne ended up on top of me. He kiss my neck and twisted my ear with his teeth.

"Hold my arms down." I whispered to him.