Chapter 76

We stumbled up the dark stairs together, intertwined into each other's embrace. The rain began to fall. We began making out in the hall way. I reached down for the handle as Bayne had me to the wall.

The door flew open. We shut it immediately, avoiding any separation. He laid on top of me on the bed.

"Are you sure you're ready?" He asked.

"Yes. I've been ready for this for a while."

"I won't let anything interrupt us this time."

His hand softly squeezed my thigh, and began working his way up and inward. Our mouths didn't separate. His tongue started with a gentle tease, then went fully in. His mouth tasted slightly like olives from the martini's.

I began to unbutton his shirt. He tossed his jacket off  and onto the floor. His vest fell to the floor, joining his jacket. Under his white dress-shirt were rippling pecs and abs. My hands explored his warm and firm chest.

He yanked off my jacket, and pulled me up to him by my collar. Our mouths collided like planets in the Big Bang. It felt like an explosion that every part of my body felt. I tingled from head to toe. His mouth moved to my neck, sucking on me. He left a trail on my neck down to my bare chest.

He undid my belt and yanked my pants off. Bayne stayed on top of me as he continued to feel around my body. His pants came off as well. Our clothes began to form a pile next to the bed.

He sat on top of me in just his underwear. My heart was as fast as a race car zooming down a track. His body was breathtaking. It was unreal. He looked like he was pulled from a Calvin Klein ad.

He slowly began to grind on top of me. I felt our rock hard cocks rub together. I let out a light moan.

"Is this okay so far?"

"Yes. Let's keep going."

Our mouths smashed together once more. He put his hand around my erect penis, and began stroking. It felt much different than doing it myself. I couldn't help but let out pleasurable moans.

He was gentle with me all night. His mouth explored areas I didn't know would be explored. We went at it for hours, before we both reached a satisfying climax.

Afterwards, we laid in bed under the sheets together. Both still naked, trying to catch our breaths.

"Was that okay?" I said.

"Yeah, Erin. It was great." Bayne said, throwing his arm around me. I laid closer to him, our hands intertwined. I laid on his muscular chest, listening to his fast heart beat.

"It's almost three already. We have to be up in a few hours." He said.

"Yeah, maybe we should try to sleep soon." I said.

"Hey, Bayne?" I added.

"Yeah, babe?" He said. My heart sped up every time he called me a pet name.

"When you're in wolf form. I can hear your voice in my head. It sounds like you're speaking to me. But I can't hear anyone else's, why is that?" I asked, recalling on past memories.

"No one really knows. It could be just a random connection...Some say it's a soulmate thing."

"A soulmate thing?" I asked.

"Yeah. I don't know if I really believe that, though."

"You don't believe in soul mates?"

"I don't know. Maybe. I don't know if it's realistic."

"We live in a strange world with werewolves and witches, why can't soulmates exist?" I asked.

"I'm not sure. No one is."