Chapter 87

The wedding party awoke at the crack of dawn.

"Who has a wedding in the morning?" Bayne grunted, shoving his face back into his pillow.

"People who change into werewolves at night. C'mon, sleepy head. We have stuff to do." I kissed his hair on the back of his head. He rolled on top of me and kissed me. Our bare chests rubbed against each other. I could feel his hands gently massage my upper thigh.

"We don't have time right now. We can't be late." I said, sitting up.

We showered, shaved, and changed into our suits. They were grey. Our boutineers had a small burgundy flower on them to match some of the various flowers on the wedding arch.

Outside, several of the wolves were helping my father finish the final touches on setting up. I went up to my father's bedroom in search of Nadine. I left a gentle knock on the closed door.

"Come in." She said.

Her and Raven were already dressed. Nadine's back faced me, her head facing a window, over looking the wedding set up. Nadine's hair was up in an elegant bun. Fall colored flowers were sticking outside her dark hair.
Her dress was long and white like snow. Her tight fitting dress dragged onto the floor. The back was a deep, low cut, covered in lace.

She turned around to see me. She looked incredible. Her eyelids were soft and shiny. Her skin looked smooth. The dress fit her figure well. Lace pattern danced all the way up the long sleeves. The sleeves ended slightly under her shoulders with a small puff. Silver earrings dangled from her ears. Her necklace matched it. She looked like a princess.

"How do I look? Do I look super pregnant?" She said.

"Not at all. You look amazing." I didn't lie.

"He's right. Your beautiful." Raven said, wearing a wine colored dress.

I couldn't take my eyes off her. She was as beautiful as summer itself. My father was incredibly lucky.

My gaze was interrupted by another knock on the door.

"If it's Ulrich, tell him he can't see me in the dress yet!" Nadine said.

I cracked open the door to see Romulus. He was dressed well, his hair was styled. His grey suit matched the rest of ours.

"We should start soon. Can I come in?" He asked.

I opened the door and closed it behind him.

"Nadine! You look amazing!" He said.

"Thank you." She blushed.

"Let's head down Raven. Get in position. We'll start in ten." Romulus instructed.

"We'll see you down there." Raven said.

Romulus and Raven closed the wooden door behind them. Nadine let out a deep breath. I picked up her draping veil and placed it on her head like a crown. The ends of the veil wore the same lace pattern as her dress. It hung down a bit past the back of her knees when she stood up.

I handed her the bouquet. It smelled sweet. The flowers were a variety of yellows, reds, and oranges that resembled the fall leaves.

"Are you ready?" I asked her, extending my arm.

She wrapped her arm around mine. I noticed the silver engagement ring living on her finger that my father had gotten her. It was a ruby. She grabbed my arm tight.

"I'm ready." She said.

We walked down the stairs of the lodge. It was empty. Outside in the distance, we could see everyone patiently chatting at the bottom of the hill. They fell silent upon seeing the bride.