Thirty One

Three weeks have passed and we were overwhelmed with the orders of various customers as well as the orders of our VVIP clients

Three weeks have passed and we were overwhelmed with the orders of various customers as well as the orders of our VVIP clients. We have been restocking our summer collection non-stop.

Also, the launch of it in our website was a hit! Madame Zenith even hired a website manager to assist with the orders online and have to continuously keep us up-to-date with the requests.

We never imagined that it will become this huge. Apart from that, I also have become busy declining offers for modeling from several managers and agencies.

It was just not my passion and forte. Just a no-no.

I was busy scanning some files for my next agenda for our fall collection when I saw Miyuki grinning from ear to ear as she came to my table with a lovely bouquet of pink roses.

"Wow! Someone has an admirer!" I teased and she shook her head and placed it on top of my table. My jaw dropped open.

"Yeah. SOMEONE has an admirer." Miyuki winked and sat on her table which was just beside mine on my right side.

I stared at it in disbelief and slowly got it from my table. I grazed my hand over it and sniffed it.

I always love roses. They are just simply beautiful.

Then, my hand landed on the card so with curiosity, I opened it and smiled when I learned who gave this beautiful arrangement.

"So, what's the deal with you and the gorgeous guy?" Miyuki hissed as she started her work as our illustrator.

"Shut up." I said jokingly. Miyuki rolled her eyes and stuck out her tongue at me. I just gave her a giggle.

I resumed to continuing my task and started to brainstorm for a new idea for the upcoming autumn collection.

This time, I really made sure that all models will come. I was able to convince Madame Zenith to give a two months heads up for our six pairs of models so that they can put it on their calendar which she delightfully acknowledged.

After the success of our summer collection, our income were also raised to about 10%. The surge of customers were amazing and we can hardly keep up.

Madame also had the vacant lot nearby extended for our office. She immediately hired two more employees to further address the needs of the shop.

In less than a month, the expansion was made possible as Carlos has some engineer and architect friends who were focused on  finishing the said project.

And, yes, aside from Arnaldo Tambien, our website manager, we also have Trixie Harper and Charley De Mesa, our Fashion Public Relations and Dressmaker.

Our team is growing just as our responsibilities are too. We began doing dual tasks and we cannot complain since we all love doing it.

Everyone must have noticed it since we were also being tagged in the social media and other social networking sites as the 'Dream Team'.

Ever since our summer fashion show became a big hit, photographers, veteran models and renowned names in the fashion industry began to contact us every now and then. Even Madame Zenith hired an office secretary since none of us barely made it to the phone to accommodate requests and inquiries.

That fashion show became 'phenomenal', as to how the netizens and millenials call it.

Apart from those changes, changes  between our relationships as colleagues blossomed.

Viola became less annoying to me and started being civil and professional. I also noticed Alfredo getting close with her. I mean, that is definitely no problem with me.  But, I have a feeling, there's something more going on between the two of them.

Renatta was also getting cozy with Napoleon despite him being gay. Believe me, I almost thought they have began dating!

Hours flew by fast that we barely noticed that another day was done. All of us were beat and we barely went out for lunch anymore. All we ever thought of was finishing our food so we can get to work soon.

Now that workweek is done, we bid our goodbyes and separated ways outside the shop.

I was not surprised when I saw him standing on our usual spot and he smiled as soon as he saw me approaching him.

"Up for a dinner?" His blue eyes searched for me and I smiled taking his hand.

"Sure." I answered and off we go to eat before we went home.

" I answered and off we go to eat before we went home