Two

I have been busy dealing with my wardrobe for the past two hours already

I have been busy dealing with my wardrobe for the past two hours already. Also, I have been thinking on what to bring and leave here when I get to Italy next, next week.

As far as I know, I still have schedule set this coming week as both Ysabelle and Patrick will be celebrating their birthdays before our Graduation day for that week alone.

As far as I'm concerned, summer season has started in Italy and spring just ended this week.

Do I have to bring my bikinis? Or shall I buy them there instead?

I don't want Aunt Saph to think that I'm taking advantage of her generosity apart from letting me stay in her humble abode as I start to live independently away from my parents clutches.

I groaned and pulled out my two huge travelling bags with colors red and maroon.

I went towards my study table and pulled out the drawer where I kept my stash of ribbons and arts and crafts.

I cut the glossy red ribbon in half and had it tied to both the handles of the two luggages.

That will serve as my bag identification once I arrive at the airport and have them checked-in while I have my hand-carry with me.

As soon as I was done with placing identifications for my bags, I checked my mini-padlocks and keys for added security.

It wouldn't hurt to be safe, right?

I returned my attention to my current dilemma at hand.

If summer season is our primary concern which according to my research, lasts from June until August and temperatures rising up to 32° and probably higher, I have lots of shirts and shorts with me.
But I am not planning to bring them all there.

Taking a look at winter season from December to March, layers of clothes are expected since it will be freezing cold and oh, I am not used to that kind of weather!

I might really literally be frozen up to my soles.

I only have my beige single breasted trench coat and grey princess coat, three varying colored blazers, two cardigans and a bomber jacket with me.

Will those be enough to warm me up during those times?

I sighed and pulled them out too.

I glanced at the array of clothes on my bed.

All of them were sprawled over and I literally cannot see my bed sheet.

The beige single-breasted trench coat was the longest as it reaches below my knees as well as my striped black and red cardigan and grey princess coat.

Apart from that, those three were kinda heavy.

Oh my goodness! I have tried it one by one and I am amazed how pretty I looked!