Twenty Eight

"Oh my gosh!" I exclaimed after we pulled back from the embrace

The models' murmurs faded away as we moved to the back to give way for Bianca to give her final instructions.

"When did you get here! I mean, how come I didn't know you'll be coming here?" I hissed in excitement.

Patrick just laughed at me.  He gestured his head to the direction of Bianca and the models and I gave them a peace sign.

"Sorry! Patrick's a great friend of mine!" I said sheepishly and Bianca nodded.

"Let's do the catching up later on, shall we?" Bianca asked and I nodded at her. "Alright, go to the backstage, ladies and gents!"

All the models, including us, went to the backstage and fell in line.

"You owe me an explanation later, Patrick Star." I whispered to him and we ramped down the runway as soon as it's our turn.

We strutted and struck a pose before we walked backstage.

For the final showdown, we aligned ourselves and had Madame Zenith conclude the show.

"Very good everyone! Call time tomorrow is six am, tops!" Bianca said and we all nodded and head to our dressing rooms to change.

As soon as I was done changing, I went out and saw Patrick in his casual clothes: denim jeans, blue muscle tee and a denim jacket on.

"Looking debonaire, Pat." I teased and he rolled his eyes. I yanked him to the direction of my team and introduced him to them.

Patrick became the instant darling of the crowd and Miyuki even asked for a selfie with him which he gladly accepted.

They even posed for a wacky shot and he pulled me towards them resulting to our hilarious photos.

"Can you wait up for me for thirty minutes more? I want to help them for tomorrow's show." I asked him as he sat on the chair which was at the side of the venue.

"Sure thing. I'll just rest for a while here." Patrick smiled and pushed me away from him.

"Hey, guys. What can I do to help?" I asked as I approached them clustered together and discussing something else.

"What are you doing here." Madame Zenith glared at me with her hands on her hips. "You should be heading home to have your beauty rest for tomorrow. And you shouldn't let Patrick wait for you."

I smiled and shook my head. "It's fine. He's fine waiting for a while. I wanted to know if I can help with anything?"

"Being our model is a big help enough for us. It was the last minute and you saved our show. So, I am ordering you as the owner of the shop and your boss to go home and rest." Madame Zen said and I nodded.

"If that's the case, then thank you." I said with sincere gratitude and she winked at me. "I'll see you guys, tomorrow! Take care on your way home!" I exclaimed and waved at them.

Patrick was yawning when I came to  him and was surprised to see me earlier than expected.

"You done, already?" He asked and blinked while looking up at me.

"Yup. They let me go easily. Come on, I'm starving. Let's go!" I said and he grinned while I yanked his hand and I started to cling in his arm.

I was thankful that despite the dark skies, it didn't drizzled as we walk on to the nearby restaurant where I took him.

We ordered our food and had fun catching up.

It turned out that his manager, Edwin Tesoro, were highschool buddies with Bianca and he was immediately contacted by the latter to have him help with the fashion show.

Patrick said that he only realized that it was our company he will be working on when he remembered my acceptance letter about a few months ago.

We didn't have to talk too long since I know he was pretty tired and we still have an early call time tomorrow.

He walked me to my apartment and it turned out he was staying at the apartment across mine.

Again, he's practically my neighbor!

Typical, overprotective Patrick Star!

I walked into my unit and set my alarm for tomorrow.

I also packed my make up and curlers in case I will be needing it.

I had my dress tomorrow ironed up and placed whatever essentials I may be needing in a pouch.

As soon as I was done, I went over to the bathroom and took a shower.

I finished after fifteen minutes and blowered my hair to be able to get a relaxing and peaceful sleep.