"Oi, answer me. Tch what a rude guy" He hissed as he clicked his tongue.

I facepalm myself at his stupidity, the men couldn't speak because levi deepen his blade through his mouth OF COURSE THE PERSON CAN'T ANSWER YOU! HOW STUPID IS HE?

"You do know he can't answer you because you threatening his throat" I mentioned. He rolled his eyes, slightly deepen the blonde's throat.

"Levi you can't kill him now" I stopped him, his eyes went to mine and rise an eyebrow.

"And why is that?" He asked.

God, did his head hit by a rock? He started to become stupid after he throw all his anger out earlier.

"We need him for out sample and make him talk, but first we need to find the other's too "I pointed out.

My eyes gaze around the blooded pile of dead corpses laying on the ground lifeless. As i remembered Erwin and marlo ran through this dead path, made my heart ache in pain. I hold back my tears saving for later when we go back.

Then the ground shake as i saw another titan appear in the smoke.

"Levi!" I yelled, as i pushed him with me, dropped on the ground.

The cart Titan took the blonde men with it and ran away from us. We slowly stood up, as levi grew frustration in him.

"Oi where are you going? stop" He muttered himself staring at the cart titan.

"You guys, kill them!" Blondy command, the titans turn their heads as they ran towards us.

"Welp, fuck my life" I cursed, replacing my blade into another new one.

"wait, I already swore to him..that i'll definitely kill you "He said assure. Dropping his blades

"Great then, you shorty stay here for a moment and change your blades while i'll handle our kids over there" I smirked as i peck his cheeks. Wiping the blood on his forehead.

I immediately blasted my gear aftering those ugly ass titans running weidly at us. At this point my gas will ran out of fuel in any momentary. One by one i slice their nape mercilessly, falling on the ground. When i finally ended their lives, my hook lost it track as i harshly got dragged on the grounda also.

I let out a painful groaned, holding my hair, brashing it down as a stike of pain struck in my head. Levi saw it, hurriedly ran towards my direction. He knee down at my level checking and light touches on my cheeks.

"Are you an idiot or what?" He scold, pushing back his hand.

"At least i'm alive that's for sure" I sarcastically pointed-out.

We both gradually stood up from the ground, gazing upon the crisis that the beast titan had made Formerly. Pile of comrades lying on the ground, bleeding, dying, most importantly not breathing In Concluded, they're dead.

I hurriedly went up ready to approached them, levi grabbed my wrist shaking his head disagreed.

"We can't save them" He implied.

"What do you mean we can't save them? There's...there's probably some comrades are still breathing and alive, we just have to-" He cut me off.

"Y/n, even if they're still alive we can't do anything about it now! We're the only one who survive in this combat and we need to check on Eren and the other's too!" He exclaimed.

His right though, but i can't watch and just leave my comrades who might be probably be alive anywhere in this feild. At least i can buried Marlo and Erwin in a peaceful way where their soul could finally reace in peace from this hell.