Armin and I ran as far away from eren so he could transform freely without someone ending up injured.

Simultaneously we pure another bucket of water again so we couldn't get burn.

"We're ready to go anytime!" Armin exclaimed

Both Sasha and Armin brought out a fire cannon on both side of It's hand, Erwin rose his gun, firing in the air signalling us to attack it.

"Attack Commence!" Erwin shouted.

Formerly they click the holder sending two arrows directly at it's hands. Eventually they immediately let go as it's automatically got drag into it's making a loud explosion around our side.

"Alright, It's off balance!" Armin yelled happily.

Eventually It's slowly fell down on it's chest making a loud thud on the surface.

"Eren!" Erwin shouted.

As Eren ran through the fog passing through Erwin and the other's carefully not to step on them. He was caring a bag of bomb on his shoulder as he ran towards Rod in a rapidly speed.

Erwin already explain this to us earlier before this happened, if were going to kill him we have to wait and let himself open his mouth for eren to throw a bomb inside of his mouth. So it's easily to end that little man faster and easier.

Initially after the bomb scattered inside his tongue, a massive explosion inside his body emerged as it's completely explode in midair.

'Eww it's like raining rotten meat in here' I mentioned

" Everyone !Use the 3DM gear to deliver the final flow!" Erwin Command as we all flew with our gear finding that one part.

We slice each and every meated part of Rod before he regenarate again, Many survey corps also help to achieve to find it but you can't really tell which one since they slightly have a similiar.

"Damn !which one!" Jean exclaimed, looking everywhere.

I lashed my string far away looking for it, then i saw a look like meteroid falling down in a full speed, it isn't like the other one. It has a center circle in the middle

That must be Rod's part.

I blast my gear attaching on it's skin, pulling myself in full speed catching up.
I lift up my blades slicing through the skin as i feel Rod figure pass through.

He shouted aloud making a loud explosion in air, The explosion exploded as i was drag to, falling from the air due to that i lost concious.

I heard a fainted yell and scream, pointing in the sky watching me falling.
My figure crash behind the house as many people began surrounding the place.

"Is this town safe, right?"

"Uhm, are you okay miss?"

"Are you hurt?"

"Wait is that Miss Y/n?"

"Dear what happened?"

Several question began flowing, i slowly force my body to move and stand up straight, almost loosing my balance. I stood infront of them, waiting for me to answer.

Now it's time for me to reveal my true identity.

Raising my head directly looking at them with sincere gaze. I breathe in and out.

"I'm Y/N L/N and i'm the next true queen in this walls" I proclaimed.

The people gasps in suprise, gossipping the king and the queen had children all along, soon a clap on the crowed making everyone cheer of joy. Hearing that a new ruler will be heir on the throne.