𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟶

" 𝙸 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎... 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚑𝚎𝚛. "

- 𝙱𝚊𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐

Han Seo-Jun should've known

Han Seo-Jun should've known. He entered the club and ordered a drink, his eyes skimming past the dancing and sweating crowd as he tried to make out the familiar figure somewhere among them.

He gulped down the rest of the glass, the waiter already refilling it as Han Seo-Jun's eyes finally caught on her.

He gulped, his eyes skimmimg down to her exposed legs—no, thighs. She had to wear that and dance the way she was dancing right now.

It made him feel hot around the collar.
She was wearing a plain black dress, short—too short for Han Seo-Jun's liking. It reached above her mid-thigh, the lace around the corner didn't help him much.

Gulping down another shot, he briefly watched as the waiter filled his glass  before watching Bae Young again

He wanted to walk over there and dance with her, he wanted to let his hands loose on her, to let his body take control.

But he could still feel himself sobered up a little, so he drank. Maybe he just needed the alcohol to get the confidence.

He didn't want to hold back and regret it, he'd see for what happens later. Yes, now the alcohol was kicking in since he felt like being careless and take the risk.

The sudden change in music sparked different thoughts in his mind. He got up, making his way through the crowd.

He reached her fairly quickly, his hands without hesitation, snaking around from behind.

The familiar spark in the touch sent Bae Young into a confused yet longing daze. She instantly leaned back in his chest, letting out a sigh.