𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻

" 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝙷𝚊𝚗 𝚂𝚎𝚘-𝙹𝚞𝚗. "

- 𝙻𝚎𝚎 𝚂𝚞𝚑𝚘

" Are we done yet? " Bae Young mumbled, looking around at the group who looked up at the same time

She scowled, going back to sleep. The study session was supposed to end hours ago, but Soo Jin and Suho had pretended not to notice that and kept studying.

Both Tae Hoon and Soo Ah had skipped to go on a date again and Ju Kyung was fast asleep across her. She huffed, her phone buzzing.

" See! " She shot up, showing her phone to Suho, " Dad's calling so I think I'm going to leave-"

" That's Han Seo-Jun. "

Suho said plainly and Bae Young nearly dropped her phone, catching it before it hit the ground. Soo Jin raised an eyebrow, smirking at her.

" Wha-Why is he calling me? " She looked at the screen, her heart hammering. Suho gave her a small smirk, " You must know. "

" Why would I know?! " She grumbled,
" I didn't even know he had my number. "

" He didn't—" Ju Kyung sat up, yawning, " He asked me this morning. "
Bae Young gaped, " Than why would you give it to him-"

" How do you have his number, Bae Young? " Soo Jin smirked and Bae Young blinked. She didn't before, but how did—

" I saved it this morning. " Ju Kyung grinned sleepily and Bae Young scoffed in disbelief.

" Just go and answer it for God's sake. " Suho said and Bae Young grabbed her bag, still scowling as she exited the café and headed towards the main street.

She glanced at her phone as he started calling her again and took a deep breath before answering.

" Why does it take so long for you to pick up a damn call-"

" How'd you get my number?! "
She cut him off, a small smirk on her lips as she heard him stuttering, trying to find an answer.

" I had it already! "

He snapped and Bae Young grinned to herself, " Yeah, whatever. Why did you call me? "

She tried to sound annoyed, but she clearly wasn't. It was complete curiousity as to why he was calling her.

" Let's talk. "