𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟽

" 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏. "

- 𝙲𝚑𝚘𝚒 𝚂𝚘𝚘 𝙰𝚑

Han Seo-Jun stared at the ceiling, a frown on his face

Han Seo-Jun stared at the ceiling, a frown on his face. Something didn't sit right with him.

He grabbed his phone and dailed Bae Young's number, only for it to be switched off. Why would she switch her phone off?

He frowned. It hadn't been even an hour since he had gotten home after sending Ju Kyung to hers safely. And he was already worrying.

Bae Young seemed sad. She had been for the past few weeks but he just couldn't understand why. He had tried talking to her, but she always changed the subject or didn't talk at all.

Sighing, he dailed Daniel's number. It'd be wierd asking him about Bae Young, but Han Seo-Jun didn't have other option.

" Hey, mate! You miss me already? "

" Why isn't Bae Young picking up? "

" Bae Young? Oh, " Han Seo-Jun heard silence for a good few minutes,
" She's... er.. "

" She's what?! Her phone is switched off. "

" She didn't want to tell anyone but since you're worried, she left for America with Da-eun. "

❖✥❖✥❖✥❖

" Bae Young? " Han Seo-Jun sighed, pressing the phone against his ear. It had been a week since he had heard from Daniel that she left Korea and he still couldn't comprehend it.

It was the same night she had hugged him. He should've known, it was so out of the blue. He hated to admit it, but he was missing her.

It was silent on the other line. Even though he had called her many times after hearing the news, she hadn't picked up.

This was the first time she did, and he was begging all the gods that he could just hear her voice.

" Yeah? "

" Why the fuck would you leave? " He gulped, " You could've told me. Why—"

" I-I'm sorry, I gotta go. "

Bae Young choked on her words and threw her phone away after hanging up. A sob escaped her lips while she tried to muffle it as much as possible.