𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼

" 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢! "

- 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚎𝚕

Chemistry was the class Bae Young dreaded the most, because one, it was boring

Chemistry was the class Bae Young dreaded the most, because one, it was boring. And two, she had to sit beside the cold god Lee Suho himself.

She sighed as she slipped in the seat beside him, not really knowing why he hated her guts so much.

Taking out her books, she placed them in front of her, only to feel gaze on herself. She faced the guy beside her,
" Is there something on my
face? "

Lee Suho shook his head, looking away almost immediately. Brushing it off, the brunette focused back on the teacher that just entered.

"...Now, carefully add the content from first test tube to the second and watch the... "

Bae Young pouted, watching as Lee Suho did all the work, not trusting her with a single thing. But then again, she didn't trust herself with those things either. She could just do theory.

" Why isn't it changing colors? " She frowned, looking at the text book, then back at the mixture. Lee Suho seemed to be confused about the same thing.

" Oh, " Bae Young frowned, " You've added five drops. It's supposed to be
six. " She tapped on the textbook snd Lee Suho looked taken aback.

The brunette held back an eye roll before she added another drop carefully. A grin formed on her lips as the lowuid started changing from blue to red.

Lee Suho held himself back from laughing. " You're acting as if you've achieved Oscar! "

Bae Young scoffed, " It's still an accomplishment seeing as you don't let me do any of the practical things. "

" I don't trust you with that, " He muttered plainly, setting the tubes back and Bae Young rolled her eyes,
" Yeah, neither do I. Why do you think I let you? "

She chuckled, grabbing her books and pushing them in her bag. If she had glanced at the boy once before she left, she would've noticed a small smile tugging on the corner of his lips.

Walking down the hallway, letting out a relieved sigh that she had lunch now made her feel a lot better. Tugging off the hairband, she tossed it lazily in the locker and slammed it shut before heading towards the cafeteria.

" Where is Soo Jin when I need her? " She grumbled, stepping on her tip toes to take a glance in the crowd.

" Shortie! " She whipped around, giving the boy a blank look before turning back around to walk away.