𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹

" 𝙸 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗 𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎! "

- 𝙱𝚊𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐

It didn't come off as a surprise to anyone when Han Seo-Jun and Bae Young were found bickering again at lunch

At this point, most of the students who used to stand and watch were now done, and were ready to flee.

Bae Young scoffed, " Better you than me! That was your fault for stealing my coffee—"

" I didn't steal it! You saw me take it. So naturally, you gave it to me. " Bae Young laughed sarcastically,
" Very funny! Me? Give you my precious coffee? I'd kiss a cat before that! "

Bae Young loathed cats, everyone knew that. Han Seo-Jun rolled his eyes,
" Cats are amazing! "

And then sparked another disagreement. Bae Young crossed her arms, ready to spill all the things she hated abour cats when she was knocked from behind,
" Enough of it! We're tired of you two! "

She stumbled forward, balancing herself before she could fall on Han Seo-Jun, who had stepped back and glared at the girl.

" Fuck off! Nobody asked you to stand and watch as if it's some drama going on here! " She retorted and the girl scoffed, walking away.

" Each and every one if you— absolutely ridiculous! " She grumbled, making her way towards the cafeteria too.

" You're ridiculous! Not me! "

❖✥❖✥❖✥❖

As soon as the bell rung, Bae Young had darted across the grounds in hopes of escaping hell Han Seo-Jun was throwing her way in words.

She knew she shouldn't have done what she did, but it was just soo fun that she had to, and now she was running for life.

" You're dead today, Bae Young! I swear to God! " He yelled, chasing after her while he wiped his face with another.

Bae Young snickered, trying to run faster down the empty hallway but she was wrong. With long legs, Han Seo-Jun had caught up with her.

Within a second, she was grabbed by her wrist and tugged backwards, and suddenly, slammed against the wall with Han Seo-Jun's chest pressed against her back.

The girl froze at the sudden closeness. She hadn't expected him to pull up such a stunt and for some stupid reason, all she could focus was how close they were and how his breath was tickling her neck.