𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

My heart was racing, and I really wasn't breathing when he, in all his anger and frustration, had pushed me against the wall, his lips firmly pressed against mine and they started moving roughly the next moment

I couldn't oppose, seeing as I was so weak in my knees. I pulled him closer by his famous black leather jacket, my brain buzzing as I was unable to comprehend what was going on.

One minute, we were full on yelling at each other in a heated argument, and the next thing you know, he was kissing me.

A groan escaped his lips as he pushed me harder against the wall which made me even more weak, his body pressed against mine, leaving me no time to breath properly as he pulled away and dived right in for another kiss.

I couldn't explain what I was feeling. It was... to put in simple words-euphoric.

This was the boy I was supposed to hate, no, I was sure I hated him, was kissing me like there was no other day to live and I wasn't pushing him away.

What was wrong with me?

Why did his soft and warm lips moulded with mine felt so right? Why did I love each second of it when I was supposed to hate it? Why, of all people, was his touch that I was so sensitive to?

Breathing heavily to pass oxygen to my lungs once he detached his lips from mine, I kept my eyes close, hoping I was dreaming and not at the same time.

I didn't want to look at his reaction, and I was too busy trying to calm my burning skin anyway. When I finally opened my eyes and met his, both of us still panting, both of us could only say one thing.

" We're fucked. "