𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟽

" 𝙲𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚎𝚎? 𝙸'𝚖 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎! "

- 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚎𝚕

" Do you have everything you need? " Da-eun jumped on her bed and Bae Young sighed, dropping the last piece of cloth and zipping up the bag

Da-eun jumped on her bed and Bae Young sighed, dropping the last piece of cloth and zipping up the bag.

" Yeah.. " She wasn't ready for the trip knowing Da-eun would be alone at home with her parents fighting literaly every second of the day.

She would be gone for all weekend and it worried her. " I'll be fine. " The younger girl reassured, " I'm planning on staying with Go Woonie! "

Bae Young blinked, " Are you sure you won't be a burden? " Da-eun rolled her eyes, " Unnie! It's not like they're your in-laws. Besides, don't you think Han Seo-Jun oppa is handsome? "

She squealed and Bae Young gaped at her sister in disbelief, " Yeah, " She muttered saltily, " Very handsome and very off limits. Stop calling him oppa. "

Da-eun pouted, " Whatever. Have fun! " She jumped up the bed and pulled the brunette in a hug. Bae Young groaned,
" You know I don't like-"

" I didn't hear you at all. Have fun, unnie! " Da-eun cut her off and placed a sloppy kiss on her cheek, running out of the room.

Bae Young shrieked and huffed, her lips stretching into a smile nonetheless. Grabbing her bag, she jumped into the cab and watched as buildings passed by.

Now that Da-eun's safety was settled, she was getting excited for the trip. Soo Jin had been telling her about what things were included.

As she got off, Daniel jogged up to her,
" You're here. " He grinned, grabbing her bag and the brunette chuckled,
" Hi, there. "

The two made their way past the bunch of boys squatting. " They brought alcohol. That's why! " Daniel exclaimed and Bae Young made an O face.

" I did too, " She whispered, ignoring the way Daniel widened his eyes out of his sockets, " Do you think he'll catch me? "

The boy looked panicked as he pulled her towards Soo Jin and others.
" Are you serious? "

Bae Young hummed, " Now it's not a trip if there's no drinks, Park Daniel. You can't serious. "

" She's right, " Soo Jin smirked, throwing her arm over the girl's shoulder, " I've got you. "

Bae Young beamed, nodding.
" See? "