𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹

" 𝙸 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠
𝙶𝚘 𝚆𝚘𝚘𝚗-𝚒𝚎! "

- 𝙻𝚒𝚖 𝙹𝚞 𝙺𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚐

" Thanks. "

I grinned, nudging Park Daniel as we entered the school. I put the lollipop he gave me in my pocket and snatched the one he was going to eat.

" Hey! " He yelped as I put it in my mouth, sticking out my tongue at him in the process. He scowled, nudging me before resuming his walk towards my locker since we were a little early today.

The lollipop was cherry flavour, just what I loved and that jerk had given me a strawberry one. I took out my books before setting the ones after lunch back inside.

" Hey guys! " I heard Soo Ah's undeniably cheerful voice and smiled,
" Hey, Soo Ah. " I faced her as she suddenly started rambling.

Daniel chuckled, me following seeing as Soo Ah just wouldn't stop. The three of us made our way to my class and Daniel parted ways.

" Soo Ah, " I patted the girl's head, trying to calm her down. She flushed, giggling before rushing towards Ju Kyung.

I shook my head, smiling as I slipped in my seat. Han Seo-Jun was there, sitting with his arms crossed and stone cold expression, glaring at the board.

I didn't know what was going on with him, but I didn't question it knowing I'll only make it awkward.

After that night of the festival, we haven't spoken once. He kept ignoring my presence and so did I. Or I knew it be very awkward so it was better we avoided it each other.

It turned out that the moment had lasted longer than we wanted it to.
I didn't know what I was thinking, hugging him like that?

No, what was wrong with the both of us? Why are we acting this way when all we used to do was hate each other and fight?

It was wierd change, but I didn't mind. It excites me for some unknown reason and I didn't mind how his cologne had filled my brain, making it hard to think striaght and how his arms around my waist fit perfectly.

How his skin always sent shivers down my spine and how my heart always starts besting rapidly when he stays close to me.

I should be hating it, but it seems like I can't stay away. It was as if we find one way or another to just be in any sort of physical contact, which was ironic seeing as it was always coincidental.