𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟸

" 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚊 𝚋𝚘𝚢, 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗! 𝙾𝚖𝚘! 𝙳𝚒𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞-"

- 𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝙳𝚊-𝚎𝚞𝚗

Seeing her in his shirt was definitely something he hadn't imagined

Seeing her in his shirt was definitely something he hadn't imagined. But damn, he wasn't expecting this.

The brunette had decided to step out without wearing pants and he cleared his throat, his thumbs fiddling as he looked at his phone instead.

" Wear the damn sweats if you don't want a round two, Bae Young. "
The girl looked at him wide eyed, her cheeks turning red.

" I didn't know—you said you'll wait outside! " She scoffed and Han Seo-Jun grinned to himself.

" Fine! Are you leaving yet or not? " He rolled his eyes, exiting the room. Part of him wanted the girl to stay, although he knew better than that.

But Han Seo-Jun being Han Seo-Jun, had prepared breakfast as soon as Bae Young stepped out of the room, she could smell the pancakes.

She raised an eyebrow, peeking in the kitchen. " Wah! I didn't know you could cook. "

Han Seo-Jun rolled his eyes, " I'm multi-talented. "

" My foot. "

Bae Young mumbled under her breath just to annoy the boy, and it worked.
" Okay, you know what? I'll eat your part of pancakes too. You can run along now! "

Bae Young widened her eyes, " Hey! You can't do that! " She snatched the plate, jumping on the counter beside him.

Han Seo-Jun gave her a look, " There's a dining table. " Bae Young shrugged,
" I don't usually do breakfasts. "

" Than why are you eating now? " Bae Young shrugged, " I'm hungry. "

" You're always hungry and sleepy. No wonder why you're so boring. "

" I am not boring! You're just being a jerk right now! "

" Oh, really—"

" Shut up, I want to eat in silence. " She mumbled, taking off her hand from his mouth and Han Seo-Jun scowled.

" I'm not a jerk. "

" Yeah, whatever helps you sleep at night. "

" I don't think that's what helps sleep at night. "