𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟿

" 𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚖𝚞𝚖 𝚊𝚗𝚍
𝚍𝚊𝚍? "

- 𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝙳𝚊-𝚎𝚞𝚗

The night was cold, filled with harsh December wind accompanied by snow

As soon as Bae Young had stepped foot in Seoul's Airport, it had started snowing, much to her excitement.

She wasn't looking forward to coming back just yet, but her sister had insisted on doing so.

Being the "loving" sister she was, she agreed with a heavy sigh. And now they were driving through streets of not very changed Seoul towards their new apartment.

" Are we not going to see mum and dad? " Bae Young shook her head,
" I don't want to. "

" But unnie!—"

" Not a single damn call, Da-eun. It's been two years since we left that darned house and they didn't give us a single call. I'm sure they're still fighting like kids! "

Da-eun remained quite, nodding. Bae Young was right for not caring about meeting her parents since they did not care whatsoever.

But she missed them dearly. That wasn't the case with Bae Young. She would refused to even acknowledge her parents if they would be standing in front of her.

Her whole childhood, she had spent crying in her room because they fought, scared that her family will be torn apart, scared that she'll eventually have to choose one of them.

But now, she was glad she left them to deal with it. She was glad she didn't have to worry about choosing either of them anymore.

She was on her own and she was more than okay with that.

" If you miss them so much, go meet them but I won't be coming. " Bae Young sighed out, her eyes still on the shops that passed by.

Da-eun smiled to herself. " Okay, " She nudged her sister, " Are you not going to tell Han Seo-Jun you're back? "

Bae Young bit her lip, " And my other friends, yes, I will but after we settle. "
Da-eun laughed.

" Alright, as you say. "

❖✥❖✥❖✥❖

" Finally! I'll go get some groceries! Set up your room till I get back! We can have tteokbokki after I return! "

Bae Young called, pulling on her big fur jacket since it was still showing out side and stepped out of her apartment.