𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷

" 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚖𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚒𝚖  𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝. "

- 𝙱𝚊𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐

It was really strange how people went from being best friends to strangers

But what was wierder, was how people went from strangers to enemies.

No reason for disliking each other unless they found one, was it something like hate at first sight?!

There's no such thing, right?

Many people disliked a few particulars in their own lives. It wasn't foreign to anyone if someone had a reason to dislike this particular living being for even their existance.

But it was really annoying how that person was so annoying that you would want to push them off the cliff and kiss the life out of them at the same time.
It goes so confusing, that you even get annoyed by the thought of seeing their face somewhere.

Bae Young, had that kind of person in her life. It was none other than the bad boy of Saebom High, Han Seo-Jun.

It was a simple exchange really, a short conversation, and she couldn't help but get annoyed by his presence for some reason.

It was one Monday morning when she was walking to her school, humming to herself in her happy mood with her best friend, Choi Soo Ah by her side when all of a sudden, a few girls screamed.

Bae Young hated those squeals more than anything in the world, especially when there was no reason for them to act like there was some celebrity, which was a cause she'd understand.

But all she could see was a boy parking his bike. She didn't get it, but she knew him, of course. She had seen him in her homeroom and a few classes most of her middle school and now, high school.

When he took off his helmet though, she wasn't surprised by his godly visuals, maybe that was the reason why those girls screamed.

But it was too exaggerated when one of them pretended to faint. Bae Young had rolled her eyes, muttering under her breath how those girls couldn't be more annoying and how that bad boy couldn't be more of a show off by flipping his perfect jet-black hair.

Soo Ah giggled, and Bae Young was glad for befriending someone who wasn't going to faint at the sight of Han Seo-Jun.

Sure, she agreed, that boy was attractive as fuck, probably the most attractive in the whole damn school, but did he have to be so egoistic and show off like that? No.