𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶

" 𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝? "

- 𝚂𝚒 𝙷𝚢𝚞𝚗

" No. "

Bae Young smirked, grabbing the plastic hammer and hitting Hyun Kyu right in the head along with everyone else.

She was sitting in a circle consisting of Lee Suho, Han Seo-Jun, Ju Kyung, Soo Jin, Soo Ah, So Hyun and Tae Hoon along with herself, playing Lie detector.

Bae Young bit her lip as she watched the lame game play on in front of her. The only tea she got was Lee Suho hadn't had his first kiss yet and Ju Kyung likes someone.

She knew who it was, of course so she didn't actually consider that interesting. Thankfully, Soo Jin hadn't been that smart while asking her a question.

So instead of asking who gave her the hickies, she had asked her who she'd fuck instead.

She smirked, " In this group? " She looked at the group of people when Soo Jin nodded.

" Of course, " She smirked, looking at Han Seo-Jun who gave her a smirk,
" No offense to anyone, but it's Lee Suho. "

Suho flushed red, gaping at the girl while others laughed. Only Han Seo-Jun was glaring at her, she'd have been six feet under by now.

She bit her lip, " That was a lame question, Soo Jin. " She added,
" As if there's any choice
anyway-—"

Tae Hoon snickered when he noticed the glare Han Seo-Jun was sending Bae Young's way.

Ju Kyung giggled too, despite feeling a little uncomfortable by Bae Young's answer. But she knew it was only rhetorical.

" This is so boring. " She groaned as others went on and Soo Jin nodded, nudging.

" Truth, dare or drink tonight? " Bae Young beamed, " Really? " Soo Jin nodded, " Don't worry about them. I'll collect people! "

" That's my girl. " She grinned, patting Soo Jin's shoulder and the taller girl rolled her eyes playfully.

After the boring game, Bae Young was driven away by Ju Kyung and others towards the tent to have a girly chat.

Of course, that meant Bae Young was going time be bombarded by questions about the hickies by Soo Jin. She was glad Soo Jin hadn't let it slip yet.