𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸

" 𝚆𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚋𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚢 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎. 𝙻𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝚐𝚘! "

- 𝙺𝚊𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚘𝚘 𝙹𝚒𝚗

Bae Young looked at herself in the mirror and Soo Jin gave her a thumbs up, smirking

Bae Young looked at herself in the mirror and Soo Jin gave her a thumbs up, smirking. " You look hot. "

Bae Young laughed softly, straightening down her skirt.

She threw her hair behind her back and faced her best friend, " Let's go! I'm sure the festival was supposed to start an hour ago! "

Soo Jin grinned, " We can be fashionably late. Let's go! " The two got in the cab, which rode them to the school and not moments later, the two were walking down the various stalls.

" We'll miss the game if you keep looking at those! " Soo Jin mumbled, dragging her towards the stadium instead.

Bae Young whined all the way to the stadium but got immersed in the basketball instead. She scoffed Han Seo-Jun gave a wink towards who were supporting him. She laughed her ass off as she saw his gang dressed in cheerleaders to support him.

The game was interesting, but Lee Suho had won, much to most of the girls' disappointment. After the game was over, Soo Jin had disappeared with Ju Kyung and Soo Ah in the crowd.

Bae Young groaned, stomping her feet as she stepped out of the stadium and looked around. There were people every where so she couldn't spot them anywhere.

Han Seo-Jun should've ignored the girl, but his feet had instantly dragged him towards her while she looked around, distressed.

" What are you doing? " He frowned, avoiding looking at her exposed legs again. He hated that his eyes had already skimmed over her up and down.

Bae Young huffed, " Soo Jin ditched
me! That bitch! Wait till I see her again-"

" Yah, who are you cursing at? She's not even here! " Bae Young raised an eyebrow, " Exactly! "