𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟺

" 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎. "

- 𝙷𝚊𝚗 𝚂𝚎𝚘-𝙹𝚞𝚗

Han Seo-Jun knew he shouldn't worry but at this point, he was very close to checking on her himself, even if she was probably cooped up in her room

Bae Young had skipped school for three days straight. The last time he had seen her was with Daniel in the park.

Despite how much he wanted to ask her what was wrong and how wrong it felt to just stand there and watch her cry, he knew he shouldn't.

He was already in a deep mess.

He hated that he wanted to comfort her. What happened to the point where he hated her?

It had suddenly turned to past tense. She was still annoying, but Han Seo-Jun's mind never settled on hate anymore.

It really was funny. He couldn't ask Kang Soo Jin, nor he could ask Park Daniel so the only option he had was to call her.

But why would he? They were not friends. It was so confusing, it ate him up from the inside.

Scowling, he grabbed his phone and dailed the girl's number, leaning against the wall.

At first, he thought she wouldn't pick up but she did when he was about to hang up.

" Yah, why are you not coming to school? Your friends are worried. " He mumbled awkwardly, hoping she'd buy the lie he had fed her.

" I'm just not feeling well. "

" Why? "

" It's nothing. "

" Bae Young, let's meet later. I'll send you the address. "

" I'm not feeling well and I don't want to-Yah! Han Seo-Jun! "

Rolling his eyes, he hung up and shot her a text to meet her by the café and sighed. It was a relief to hear her voice, but it looked like she had been crying again.

What is going on with her?—he scowled—and why am I worrying so much? This is ridiculous!

❖✥❖✥❖✥❖

Han Seo-Jun sighed. What was he expecting? She wouldn't show up. Gulping down the rest of his coffee, he shot up and exited the café, only to find the brunette walking towards him.